2

I woke up because my mom woke me up, I got dressed and I packed the last few things.
I got into the car and my dad drove to the airport.
I listened to Max and Harvey's music and I sang, but my brother was annoying me all the time! I hate him sometimes but that's normal.

After half an hour we arrived to the airport.
I stayed with my little brother and sister as my parents did the check in, our flight was in ten minutes.

We got in and I put my headphones on and read some fanfictions on Wattpad because I was so bored!
Our flight was 2 hours long, we had to go to London and then going with the car to Berkshire.

We arrived at the London's airport and picked up our luggages.
Then we went to our car that we rented (then we will buy it) and drove to Berkshire. It was an almost 2 hour ride. I fell asleep after 5 minutes because I was so tired.

I woke up and we arrived, it is a very big house and my mom told me that we will have guests at 9am so I had 2 hours to get ready!

I went to my room that I picked, got dressed up (we put our clothes in the closets), did my make up routine (too lazy to do my skincare routine), and went downstairs to eat breakfast. My dad prepared some eggs with bacon, it was so yummy!
After breakfast I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail.

I had 15 minutes left so I decided to do a tiktok. I'm pretty famous, I have 10K followers.

I heard the bell ring and opened the door. I didn't expect to see them...

I opened the door and it was the Mills family!

'Hi honey, do you remember me?' Sara said.
'Hi Sara, actually how do you know me? I know you because I'm a fan of your boys.' I said with my eyebrows raised up.
'Oh Isa, me and your mom were best friends, then she met your dad and moved to Italy so we only stayed in contact by phone.'
'Omg, that's amazing! I'm so happy now, knowing that the Mills fam knows my parents!' I said jumping.
'Hi, we are Max and Harvey, nice to meet you, what's your name?' Harvey says.
'I'm Isabella but you can call me Isa, nice to meet you guys, I'm a big fan of you both!'
'Nice name Isa, we are glad that you like our music!' Max says with a big smile.
'Hi I'm Tilly and this is my brother Leo!' The little Tilly says.
'Hi Tilly and Leo, nice to meet you!' I say.
'Wanna play princess?' Tilly says with a big smile.
'Sure, let's go upstairs in my room.' I say and grab Tilly by a hand.

We played for a while and my mom invited the Mills family to have lunch with us, so I talked a bit with Max and Harvey and I discovered that we will go to the same college!

After lunch they went home and I layed in my bed thinking of what happened...