8

Max's pov:
I arrived at the blind date around 2.45pm so the girl didn't have to wait.
I wore something casual, it was cold so I wore a hoodie and some jeans.
She arrived at 3pm and when I saw Addison I couldn't believe my eyes.

'Hey Addison, why are you here?'
'Because you are my blind date.'
'Oooh, and why should I stay here after what you did to Isa?'
'Well, if you don't want, I can understand.'
'Actually I want to try, I hope it goes well.'

We talked for a bit and gosh she is so cute and nice, she isn't an asshole as I thought.

It was 6pm and I wanted to go home because it was all dark so I brought home Addy and she kissed me and I kissed back.

I felt butterflies...

'See you at school Maxi, love you.'
'See ya Addy, l-love y-you too.'

Wait did I just said 'love you' to a girl? Well I actually love her...

Isa's pov:
Max just texted me that the date went well and that he said 'love you' to Addy. I'm so impressed that he made steps but I'm happy for them.

It was dinner time and I fed my baby sister and brother first, then I ate and after dinner I went to sleep because it has been such a crazy day.

I woke up at 6am again, ugh...

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and my mom was up.

'Mom, why are you up?'
'Good morning honey, well I heard you waking up so I wanted to make you breakfast. I prepared some pancakes.'
'Thanks mom, you are so sweet. Today will you drive me and Luca to school?'
'Sure!'
'Great!'

I finished breakfast and went upstairs to bring the bag, I was ready.

We went to school and saw Harvey.

'Hi babe! Good morning!' He says to me.
'Good morning babe, how are you?'
'Pretty good because I've just seen you, what about you?'
'The same!'
'Where's Max?' I ask.
'He is with Addison, they are already inside.'
'Uuuu Maxi is in loooveeee!'
'Yeah!'

We went inside and the bell ring. I had Chinese first and Harvey was with me.

We sat near each other and didn't pay attention to the lesson until the teacher called me and told me to pay attention because we will have a test next week.
I have already a lot of tests gosh...

Then I had German and I was with Max.

'Maxi, how's your dating going?'
'Pretty good actually, she is amazing!'
'Yeah she is, now we are friends!'
'Great!'

We paid attention to the class and then the bell ring.

We did other classes and school finished for today.

I went home, ate lunch and then Tilly came to play princess. She did my hair and my make up, I loved it, she is so good!

After a while she went home and I fell asleep listening to Marcus and Martinus...