4

Harvey's pov:
I'm gonna ask Max what's wrong because he was so quiet today.

'Max, why didn't you talk to us today?'
'You two are great together, I didn't wanna interrupt your conversation. And I like Isa too but we will be only great friends because she has a crush on you.'
'Wait seriously? I feel so bad for you tho...I promise I won't hurt her, I won't do the same as I did with Grace.'
'You better treat her right because I'm gonna beat you up.'
'Of course man, she is amazing and I don't wanna lose her.'
'Also, I prepared a date for you two, go and change, I'll give you the address and pick Isa in 30 minutes!'
'Thanks Max, I appreciate it!' I say and go upstairs to change.

After 10 minutes I was ready and I went to the store near our house to buy some flowers.
It took me 10 minutes to decide so I went back home with some roses and drove to Isa's house.

Isa's pov:
I heard the bell ring and Max texted me 30 minutes ago to get ready, I think it's Harvey.

'Oh hi Harv!' I say.
'Hi Isa, these are for you!'
He headed me some roses.
'Thanks Harv, they are so beautiful!' I cried of joy.
'You are welcome sweetie, now let's go, our date has officially started!' He took my hand and we went to his car.

He drove for 15 minutes and we arrived at a fancy restaurant.

The waitress welcomed us and we took a seat.

'What will you order?' Harvey asks me.
'I think some tacos, you?'
'The same, I've heard that here there are the best tacos of Berkshire.'
'Oh, that's nice.'
'Yeah and what do you wanna drink?'
'I think a cola, you?'
'I take a fanta.'

The waitress wrote everything and we waited for 10 minutes and everything arrived.

'You were right, these are the best tacos!' I say
'I told ya!'

We ate everything and he paid.

'So what's up?' Harvey asks me.
'I'm nervous because tomorrow I start school but thankfully I have you and Max by my side.'
'Yeah, you are lucky.' He giggles.
'Do you have fans at school?'
'Pretty much, but they don't bother us.'
'Oh that's cool, you are lucky.'
'Yeah.'
'So I wanted to ask you something.' Harvey says.
'Sure.'
'So even if we don't know each other so much but I wondered, do you wanna be my girlfriend? I think you are so pretty, smart and amazing girl!'
'Omg Harv it would be amazing!'
Then he put me a ring on and promised that he will never treat me bad.

After all of this, we decided to go home.

'Thanks baby for everything, you are the best boy in the world. See you tomorrow.' And I press my lips onto his.
We made out for a bit and we greeted each other.

It has been the best date on the world...