11

Two months passed so fast and it was time to see the gender of the baby or the babies...

Max and I got so much closer and I think I like him...

He is so caring, kind, funny, he gets me everything I want and I'm so lucky to have him by my side.

I haven't spoken much to Harvey, I still think he is an asshole, how could you abandon your girlfriend in this situation? I'll never find out.

I was in the car with the Mills family and my family (we have a very big car, it's a little van) and my mum drove us to the doctor.

'Okay Mrs Rossi, you will have a girl and a boy.' The doctor says.
'Omg that's amazing! Are they healthy?' I ask.
'They are so healthy.'
'Thank God!'
'I'm so happy for you, congratulations!' Everyone says.

As we drove back home, me and Max planned the baby shower, we wanted to invite all our friends and of course our families.

Today I wanted to say to Max the feelings I have for him, hopefully he likes me too.

We were at my house and Max decided to sleep with me, now it's my chance to speak to him.

'Max, I have to tell you something... I-I like-e you...'
'Oh Isa, I wanted to tell you the same! You are so amazing and I love that you care so much about me.'
'Seriously? You are the one that is taking care of me and the babies, but wow you like me too? That's amazing!'
'I've always liked you, and now that you are mine I'm in heaven!'
'Promise you won't do what Harvey did to me?'
'I promise with all my heart.'

We talked more and suddenly I heard the bell ring... It was Harvey.

'Harvey, what do you want?'
'I'm here to tell you that I want you back. I miss you, I was a jerk, I was so afraid of being a dad but I promise I'll be a good dad.'
'Harvey leave her alone, she is mine now!' Max says.
'Wtf? You are with my brother? I thought you liked me!'
'I liked you but Max has always been by my side, not like you that you ran away!'
'Now leave us alone, she is mine, you lost you chance, I'll be a great dad for her babies, not you!' Max shouts.
'You will regret it, you both!' Harvey says and then he left.

Me and Max went upstairs and we cuddled for a bit until I fell asleep on his chest...