Info/Cast

(You can skip this whole chapter and go to the prologue if you already get the idea of what this story is about.)

🍫 Hello Reader! 🍫
This chapter is meant to give you some info on the story and the cast.
If you have been to Hersheypark recently, you probably walked passed or rode the ride: Reese's Cupfusion. This story is based on the ride but with a twist to it. The agents in this story aren't the audience, but rather the mascots/characters that you see in the theme park and/or Chocolate World (such as Miss Kiss, Reese, etc).

Commander Cup contacted Reese with a very special request: and that's to recruit security guards for the Reese's Factory to help protect the Crystal Cup from the League of Misfit Candies.
Reese is egoistica, and he lets his pride and stuck-up attitude go to his head. He even rubs the team the wrong way and excludes his little brother, Nutrageous. He must then make amends with his friends and fix his mistakes while carrying out the mission. I hope this story is entertaining to read, just like how it was for me to write it! It's a comedy too, so don't feel bad about laughing if you find it funny.

Down below is the cast list to see which candy ambassadors will be helping defend the Crystal Cup!

TL;DR: This story is based on the Reese's Cupfusion ride at Hersheypark and the mascots are the security agents in it.

Slight Note: Agent 55's name is pronounced like "Agent Five Five" and not "Agent Fifty Five."

All characters and locations are owned by The Hershey Company. I do not claim any ownership over these characters/locations. This story falls under the Fair Use Act and is purely for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement intended.

CAST:

Main/Heroes

Reese

Nutrageous

Hershey

Miss Kiss

Twizzler

Jolly Rancher

Commander Cup

Agent 55

Antagonists

Mint The Merciless

Gumbo

Slither and Squirm

Heartless

Citizen Cane

Crazy Corn

Jawbreaker

Gumdrop minions

The Bubblegum Monster

Supporting/Minor

KitKat

Ice Breaker

Payday

York Peppermint Patty

Hershey Syrup

Symphony Bar

Rolo

Reese's factory workers

Additional Info on the Characters:

You don't gotta read all this if you don't want to. It's only if you want more info on the characters.

 It's only if you want more info on the characters

Villains' Bios: https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Misfit_Candies_(Reese%27s_Cupfusion/Hersheypark)

Hersheypark Character bios: https://stories.hersheypa.com/meet-the-hersheys-characters/