Scene 1

[ The scene starts in the sweet town known as Hershey, PA. The famous Hershey brand ambassador, Reese, was in his office at the Hershey Company Corporate Headquarters. Reese was looking at pictures of himself while admiring them, knowing he was America's favorite candy. He then looked in the mirror and said some positive things to himself. ]

Reese: "Mmhmm, yes Reese. You are looking GOOD! Makin' morning time epic with your peanut butter and chocolate and-"

[ His self-admiration was cut short when a knock was heard at his office door ]

Reese: "Oh!- Uhm, come in!"

[ Reese awkwardly tries to look busy as Jolly Rancher comes into the office ]

Jolly Rancher: "Hey Reese, I just checked the mailbox and it looks like you got a lot of stuff sent to you."

Reese: "Really? Well, what did I get? Oh, I bet it's a lot of fan mail.
[ Jolly Rancher handed him his mail and Reese flipped through the envelopes ]
Let's see... fan letter, fan letter, fan letter... Oh! This one is from the Reese's factory! I was made there y'know!"

[ Reese opened the letter and read it all the way through. What was written to him surprised him. He then looked at Jolly Rancher with a serious expression on his face ]

Reese: "Jolly, tell the other candies I'm organizing a meeting. It's clear to me that this letter is URGENT."

[ The scene moves to the characters in the meeting room talking amongst each other, not knowing why they were there. Reese then enters the room ready to speak to the other candies ]

Hershey: "Hey Reese, why did you call us to a meeting? This is pretty short notice and usually meetings like this are about something serious."

Reese: "Because this is serious! I just got a letter from Commander Cup, head of the Reese's security team."

Hershey: "The Reese's security team??"

Reese: [ He reads the letter ] "It says here that she's looking for recruitment officers to help protect the crystal cup... someone called Mint the Merciless is trying to steal it so that Reese's products can't be produced again."

Hershey: [ he got up from out of his seat and went up to Reese ] "Hold on a second, let me get this straight. The Reese's factory and the crystal cup, whatever that is, is under attack?"

Reese: "I don't know the full story, but Commander Cup sounds like she needs help. Which is why I called this meeting. We need volunteers for the Reese's security team so we can stop whatever this Mint guy is planning."

[ The candies all looked at each other in uncertainty and knew this was something they probably wouldn't be up for ]

KitKat: "Uhh, volunteers?? For a security team?? Gee... I dunno..."

York: "I'll say! I can't get my outfit ruined doing all THAT!"

Ice Breaker: "This would put us on thin ice for sure..."

[ Reese saw the other candies looking uncertain and he just sighed ]

Reese: "Ugh, it's like pulling teeth to get volunteers!! Looks like I'll just have to assign them-"

Hershey: "Now, Reese, we shouldn't force people to join this mission. Commander Cup needs help for sure, but not everyone is qualified to be part of security."