Final Notes

(You don't have to stick around for this part if you don't want to.)

🧡🤎 Hey, everyone! 🤎🧡

First off before I say anything else, thank you ALL so much for reading my story! It was so much fun writing and developing it as it is to read it!

"What on earth did I just read??"

Y'all didn't just read a story about peanut butter cups, but one about sibling rivalry, teamwork, and not excluding people; this is the central theme of the story. Including people in an activity is one of the best things you can do to make their day. What Nutrageous faced is what I have dealt with a lot in life. People would always leave me out for being different or if I didn't conform to their cliquey ways. If someone seems different or weird to you, don't automatically exclude them. Give them a chance and you might like them. And I know it sounds corny or childish, but it still happens well outside of childhood.

"What inspired you to write a Hersheypark-inspired story out of all things?"

What I just wrote might be a little weird or... unique, but a few things inspired me to write this. I was cast as a minor character in my high school's play: Clue. I learned that it was an adaptation of the board game which is what I found most interesting about it. That summer after I was cast, I made a trip to Hersheypark, and my family and I decided to ride Reese's Cupfusion. As I waited in line, I saw on the TVs the characters talking about the crystal cup and the storyline of the ride. I thought: "What if this was a full-fledged story and not just a dark ride plot?" So taking inspiration from Clue, I was able to develop this story and make it to how it is now. If you love the Clue movie, you might've noticed some witty Clue references/parodies I put in it. I also made it a comedy like Clue and because of how silly the Cupfusion characters are, so don't feel bad if you laughed when reading this.

"What happened after the ending? What's going on in the lab?? TELL ME!!!"

There's a good reason as to why I had to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. And that's because I might just write a sequel if this story does well! If you guys loved reading this, I might make a sequel on what happened in the lab after the happy ending. The Reese's spirit has done some funny stuff to the bubblegum that Mint produced and it would be fun for me to write about it. I may also include the backstory I wrote for Commander Cup and Agent 55 in the sequel.

Well, guys, I'm going to stop yapping so that y'all can go on with your day. If you liked this story, please be sure to save it to your library/reading list and vote for it! As always, please leave some constructive criticism if you have any. Thank you and God bless!