Scene 3

[ The characters walk into the warehouse where they see vehicles and weapons they will use on their mission ]

Agent 55: "Get ready to feast your eyes upon the slick new vehicles you'll be using for your mission."

[ The team took a look at the vehicles and were amazed ]

Twizzler: "Woah..."

Kiss: "Sweet!"

Reese: "These are sick rides, Commander!... Whatever they're called."

C. Cup: "We call it: the Reese's Transport! It's-"

Agent 55: [ Interrupts ] "A high performance multipurpose smart vehicle and it runs on pure Reese's Spirit, folks!"

C. Cup: "These special transport vehicles will allow you to move freely through the factory and dodge any obstacles heading your way.

[ Reese was distracted by the amplifiers on the table in front of him ]

Reese: "What about those weapons on the table? What do they do?"

C. Cup: "On these tables are your amplifiers. You will all be using them on this mission."

All: [ speaking at once ] "Woah! / So cool! / What do they do?!"

Reese: "Ooh, are we gonna be shooting Mint with these? I bet he'll be so scared that he'll run away when he sees them!" [ he picked up the amplifier guns that were on the table ]

C. Cup: "Wait, Reese! Don't touch them yet-"

[ Reese accidentally fired a beam out of the amplifier and it bounced off the walls ]

Reese: "Oops-"

Agent 55: "Woah! Watch out!" [ he dodged it ]

Jolly Rancher: "AGH! TURN IT OFF!" [ he ducked ]

Twizzler: "OH SNAP!" [ Hid from the beam ]

[ The lazer beam kept bouncing off the walls before hitting an employee in the warehouse. ]

Factory Employee: "Ow!"

[ The Factory worker was stunned by the beam and he falls over in a comical way ]

Hershey: "Reese! She said not to touch the weapons! Now look what you've done!"

Reese: "Whoops..." [ he awkwardly put the weapon down ]

Agent 55: "S-Someone take care of him! He needs a true love's kiss or something!"

[ Everyone was dead silent as the factory worker was dragged away by one of his colleagues ]

C. Cup: "Well, I was going to demonstrate what your weapons do, but I think Reese did that already."

[ Reese just gave an awkward look. Commander Cup just shook her head and explained what they were ]

C. Cup: "These are your amplifiers. [ she handed them to the agents ] They will be your tools for this mission. You're able to use them as an emergency power source."

[ Commander Cup shot the amplifier at a power tower to demonstrate ]

Agent 55: "Or you can use them to harmlessly stun an intruder.
[ he shot the amplifier at a cardboard target ]
No better cure for naughtiness than a little sweet positivity~"

C. Cup: "The amplifier will also track how many points you earn as a trainee. Take aim and earn yourself a rank as an agent of Reese's!"

Agent 55: "And who knows. One day you might even find yourself in the Reese's agent hall of fame with yours truly!"

[ The leaderboard shows on screen and Agent 55 was in fact NOT one of the top agents. He had a look of shock on his face ]

Agent 55: "What the-"

Reese: "Ooh, we're getting competitive now are we? Well I'm sure a chocolate and peanut butter hybrid like myself will end up crushing the leaderboard just like how I'll be crushing Mint's-"

[ Hershey covers Reese's mouth before he says something vulgar ]

C. Cup: "Reese, don't get cocky. Big score or small, we need each and every single one of you on board. It's your Reese's spirit that counts!"

Agent 55: "And just because Mint is defeated, doesn't mean he won't be up to his old tricks again."

[ Reese hardly paid attention to what the Commander said as he admires the shiny amplifiers and himself ]

Reese: "Yeah, cool. Now when does the cool part happen? You know, the part where we start shooting those bad guys?"

[ Commander cup sighs. Hershey goes up to him ]

Hershey: "Look, Reese. It's nice you're helping out. But don't make this whole ordeal about yourself. You don't want to let your fame go to your head."

Kiss: "Yeah, Reese. You've been acting really self-centered lately. More often than usual for you."

[ Commander Cup wasn't happy with Reese's behavior either ]

C. Cup: "They're right, Reese. This mission not only requires cooperation, but teamwork and sportsmanship as well. If you don't show both of those, we might have to cut you from the team."

Reese: "Oh, alright. Sorry about that. It's just that it's not every day you get to fight for a factory which is named after myself and use these high tech tools ran off of... Reese's Spirit!"

[ Commander Cup just rolls her eyes at Reese acting childish ]

Agent 55: "Well, since we told you all your mission as well as introduced your weapons and vehicles, I think we can move to the training room now."

C. Cup: "Agent 55 will show you all how to use the Reese's transport and your amplifiers."

Reese: "I'm sure I'll- I mean... we'll be a whizz at these tools for sure! Haha..."

Twizzler: "You better swallow your pride if you don't want to choke on it, Reese."

[ Commander Cup just gave Reese a suspicious look as they moved to the training room. She had a funny feeling that Reese won't keep his word, but was giving him a chance at the mission anyways ]

[ End of Scene 3 ]