5

"Why me?" I looked at my brother at the stop light and he just shook his head. "Do you think he saw us?"

Jay parted his lips to speak, but he got a text.

Grayson.

"What'd he say?!"

"Chiiil, sis." He checked his phone. "He just said 'hey.'"

"Great, I'm screwed." I looked at Jay, and he was texting him. "Does he know it was us?"

"You'll find out tomorrow."

"Why?"

"He's coming over."

---

When Grayson came over today, I tried avoiding him best I can. Last night, minutes after the incident, my brother said that Gray texted that he wanted to come over. So I wonder what it's about.

I heard Grayson talking in my brother's room after turning the corner from going up stairs with a snack.

"So was that her?" Grayson asked. I leaned over to hear a clear answer.

"Dude no." Jay replied.

"I know it was your sister. Hazel has the same hat. Hair. Everything I mean come on."

"Why are you wanting to know so bad? Do you like her or something?" Jay avoided his questioning.

"GOD NO" Once I heard that, my heart kind of broke but I pretended that it didn't. It's just weird because now that I have feelings for him, everything hurts now. A comment like that wouldn't bother me, before.

All of a sudden the door swung open with Grayson running laughing back at Jay who was chasing him.

Then he ran into me just standing their awkwardly with both of our eyes slightly wide open for a few seconds. That's when he realized I was eavesdropping. Shit.

"Move." I said snapping out of it and walking in a different direction.

I wanted to take my mind off of this stress so I just listened to Drake while going on tumblr.