𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Kaiser Cenat, Age 24.

Fri, Nov 14th.

He had went to the room those two had shared, seeing that Duke was asleep. Duke was laid out of his bed, on his side as he snored. he had seemed all worn out from earlier today. Kai walked closer to the boy, thumbing his cheek. He smiled before whispering. "My pretty boy."

"Wake up chunk." Kai littered his face with kissed as it was making him squirm around in his sleep. Grumbling leaving his mouth.

Kai continued as he got closer, getting underneath his skin. "Get up baby, i miss you." He pouted, snuggling up on his cheek. Eventually Duke had woken up, opening his eyes as he had groaned from the sun hitting his eyes.

Duke murmured softly, "I miss you too." his words muffled by a yawn as he shifted to face Kai. Taller, Kai leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on Duke's forehead, their eyes meeting in silent understanding and affection.

Kai inquired, his thumb tracing gentle circles on Duke's lower back, "Did you sleep well, baby?"

Duke shrugged. "Pretty straight. I'm still kinda sleepy. Oh my god, let me tell you about this dream." he mumbled as he rubbed at his eyes. Kai nodded, listening intently as Duke recounted his dream.

As Duke continued to explain, Kai couldn't help but let out a cackle. Whatever the dream was about, it had to be hilarious.

"It's not funny. I thought you was gonna leave me foreal." Duke pouted, pushing Kai's chest.

Kai laughed. "You know I'm not going anywhere, I promise. If I ever leave, you have permission to never talk to me again. Word to my dead." he said, raising a hand as a gesture to swear that he was telling the truth.

Duke nodded his head, taking Kai's hand down. "Nah, that's never gone happen cus we're making this shit work. You my boyfriend. I don't care how long it takes, we are gonna be this work."

Kai sat there and gazed at Duke for a moment before breaking into a smile. He pulled the smaller man closer until their lips were almost touching. "Boyfriend? Hm, I love the sound of that, gangy." He whispered before giving Duke a quick kiss.

The two talked for a little bit before settling into cuddling. Duke was beginning to doze off again, his head nuzzling into Kai's neck with his arms wrapped around him. Kai felt his own eyelids growing heavy, but he fought off sleep because he still wanted to take care of Duke. He made sure to move gently so as not to wake him up, knowing how clingy Duke could be when he was tired.