Dear Ex, 5 - After Story

I found my old phone that I haven't used for a long time now. It was still working, so I looked around and found the gallery. Opening the gallery, I saw a folder that is unfamiliar to me.

"TOTGA folder?" I whispered to myself. Hindi ko na matandaan sa sobrang tagal ko na di ginagamit ang phone ko.

I tried remembering who but I failed, binuksan ko na lang yung folder and saw the photos of the guy who is my 'The one that got away but toxic' . I browse the photos, seeing those brings back a little pain.

"Dito ko pa talaga makikita to, Haha, it still stings" sabi ko sa sarili ko.

It's been 3 years since that day. After what happened to us, we never see each other, kahit sa chats or tawag wala talaga. We have cut off everything that linked us together. I didn't know na naitago ko pa pala tong mga pictures.

Looking at these photos, I see a happy and in love Renz to Logan. I can still remember clearly how happy I was when I met Renz, he is one of a kind and yet our relationship is not all happy and good times.

"Babe? Asan ka?" I heard my boyfriend Ace calling me.

"Here babe, nasa taas ako, the first room you will see pag akyat mo." Sigaw ko pabalik sakanya.

I saw Ace in the door looking at me confused. He walked towards me and saw all the boxes around me.

"What are you doing?" he ask then kinuha niya yung phone sa kamay ko.

"I found my old phone in those boxes, just browsing the gallery." Sabi ko pa dito.

"Ah, this is your ex, Renz right?" He said,

"Yeah, never ko pa na kwento sayo mga nangyari noon no?" sabi ko.

"Yep, ayaw mo ikwento nuon kasi it was really a bad memory. Do you mind If I ask you what happened?" tanong ni Ace sakin.

Ace and I have been together for a year now. He was the one who fixed me, all the crap that happened to my life and from Renz.

"Well, I don't mind now. Kakayanin mo bang marinig ang mga nangyari?" I ask him.

"Yeah, that memory, that past, is part of your life. Kahit gaano pa kapangit ang nangyari sa inyo, I will still accept and love you for who you are" he said and hugged me.

"Thank you, Babe."

He just smiled at me, Ace is one of my pillars who brought me up and fixed me. Hindi niya ko sinukuan, he showed me that not everyone I met is a shit that will hurt and leave me behind. That I can still feel to be loved by someone who really loves me back.

"If I remember correctly, it's been 3 years right? So, what happened? Promise I won't judge you or anything. I just want to understand who you are at that time." Ace said,

"Well, it started out like this" sabi ko and I started to tell the story.

Flashback~

3 years ago, I met Renz in a bumblebee app. He was working as a model and studying accountancy at the time. We do not have any common friends and decided to meet up in real time. If I remember correctly, he just came out from a toxic relationship and then to fix it he searched for love in the dating app and then met me.

"Hi, I'm Renz. Nice to meet you Logan ' Renz said introducing himself to me.

"Nice to meet you finally! Glad that you asked me out. I was worried na baka i-ghost mo ako or something." I said jokingly.

We had a nice chat the first time we met personally. Hindi ko din na-imagine that I could fall for him that quickly. He was lovely, kind, and sweet pero not all relationships eh puro happy moments lang. We had our fair share of arguments, with all the positive personality I mentioned, mayroon din yun na counterpart.