2

Y/N POV-

Next day <<<
I have thought about what the head nun, my mom and Jungkook said to me, all night, which caused me to sleep at 4am in the morning.
I have thought about all the responsibilities that come with being a caregiver/dom, though i am financially and physically eligible, I still need to mentally prepare myself...

After so much consideration, I had finally decided to go give my answer to my mother and the head nun.
I called my mother to go with with me over to the orphanage so i could tell them all together,

"Honey are you taking me there to tell us your decision?" My mother asked slightly being happy.
"Yes mom, I think you already know the answer as a result of me taking you there with me." I said chuckling.

"Oh my gawwd, I'm sooo happy for you my daughter, I'm sure the boys would be excited to go home with you." She said all hyped up.

As we reached we walked into the office to talk to Ms lee the head nun, she had already been waiting for us.
"Oh y/n dear and Mrs Kim, I was expecting you, what a surprise Mrs Kim you came too!" Ms lee exclaimed.
"It's nice to meet you finally after the call we had the other day" my mother replied.

We sat down and had some tea while my mother and Ms lee chatted a bit,"so y/n, have you decided on something about the boys?" She asked me, "yes Ms lee, I have thought about it sooo much and about what you and mom told me, and I agree to taking them as my littles" I said as the three of us smiled happily and joyfully.

"We'll then let's go break the news to the boys."my mother said.

—————————

THV POV-
Me and kookie were playing with our Legos, though kookie wasn't really doing anything that watching me as he was in heads space of 10 months, suddenly we hear a voice we love to hear every month,
"What is my Tae Tae making" she asked him while walking towards him with a smile.

She sat next to me and i immediately sat in her lap, " noona, you came again"
"Yes baby, I came to take you and kookie home"I said with happy tears," really, you're going to take me and kookie to your home?" He asked in utter confusion and happiness,

"No baby, it's your home now too okay?" I corrected him, I saw kookie looking at us and took him in my arms and the three of hugged.

We walked out of the orphanage with kookie on her hip and me holding her hands.

—————————

JJK POV-
Today I was in a younger headspace and didn't know what was going on, so I just sat next to Tae and watched him play.

Soon I heard a voice which would only come once a month, she sat next to us and Tae immediately sat on her lap, Which made me quite jealous. If I weren't in this headspace I would've raced that motherfucker to go sit on her lap.

I wanted to get her attention to me from but all that came out of my mouth were blabbers as the 10 month headspace wouldn't do me justice in talking.

Fast forward to when she told us that we're going home with her, I wanted to jump on her and hug her but again the stoopid headspace wouldn't let me, as I was trying to crawl to her she pulled me and Tae in a big hug, and soon we walked out of that hell hole orphanage after noona signed some papers.

—————————

.