7

Next morning>>>>

THV POV-
I woke up to see kookie beside me and mommy nowhere around me, for some reason tears were forming around my eyes, I really wanted to see mommy.

I was afraid she left to the place she called work again.
I took the paci beside which was probably yeeted out from my mouth in my sleep.
I got down the bed and went down to look for mommy, I looked in the kitchen but she wasn't there, until I heard noise coming from the nursery.

I ran back up and walked into the nursery to find mommy packing diapers and clothes into a Dino theme duffel bag that had my name printed on it.

I went and sat on her lap on the floor facing her, "good morning bubba" she greeted me with a wide smile and peck my forehead and lips, " mownin" I said blushing cuz she pecked my lips.

I layed down with my head facing her bosom, waiting for her to release my buddy whom I haven't seen since last night, "what do you want buddy" she asked just to tease me, but I just whine,wiggle and kick to get and try to move her sports bra out of the way to get my way.

"Okay okay, here you go" she said as she pulled her bra down, "all better" she said while caressing my hair.
She continued her packing while I fed on her.

————————————————————

JJK POV-
I woke up to no one beside me, no mommy and no TaeTae, I didn't want to but something made me cry for mommy, i cried and cried till it grabbed mommy's attention.

She walked in with Tae in her hands while he was sucking her boob and fondling with the other one.

I made grabby hand for mommy to pick me up even though I know she can't, "mommy can't pick you up bubba" she said as she came near me and pulled me close to the other boob Tae was playing with, she removers his hands and wiped the nipple with a wet tissue, Tae tried to grab that boobs again but mommy pulled it back making him whine and she pulled me closer to her boobie.

"Good morning my prince" she said in her angelic voice, "mownin mama" I replied with her nipple still in my mouth.

————————————————————

Y/N POV-

After kookie and Tae had woke up I gave them their feed and placed them down on the play mat in the nursery till I finished packing their duffel bags.

"Cmon, let's get dressed,we're having breakfast outside and then we're going to nana and papa's"

They nodded their heads and followed me into the bathroom, they stripped themselves and walked into the bath tub.

They played in the bubble bath for almost twenty minutes until I had to pull each of them out forcefully, they whined and and wiggled to get out my grip but one light spank on their butt disciplined them.

I put the both of them into a Denim jumpsuit and a black and white T-shirt for Jungkook and a sage green T-shirt for Taehyung.
They looked absolutely adorable in them.

After all the chaos, we finally got to the car but before we drove off kookie started getting a little whiny, I quickly strapped Tae into the car seat with a paci in his mouth so he doesn't cry creating chaos and pulled kookie onto my lap to give him a refill on his feed before we left, he latched on and grabbed my breast like it was his most prized possession.

After a ten minute feeding sesh, I strapped a sleeping kookie onto the car seat with a paci on, but as soon as I did he woke up and the paci fell on the floor which I did try picking up while driving but failed, he started to try reach out to me and grab me, but I ignored all his crying and dove off to McDonald's drive thru. He cried the entire time till his throat probably got sore due to the screeching cry and fell asleep.

Taehyung got a cheeseburger and peach iced tea and kookie got a 12 piece chicken nuggets and fries with apple juice and I got a double cheeseburger with coke and fries, just the usual I get for all of us.
Since Jungkook was asleep, his food was kept aside cuz if woke up he would cry for food.

While we were eating in the car, I looked over to Jungkook to check on him to see his pink cheeks and nose which which was the impact of the intense crying which made him look absolutely adorable, sleeping with his mouth open.

————————————————————

JJK POV-
After we got to the car I got tired and wanted to be in mama's arms, seeing me whine, mama took me and fed me her juicy melon which helped me fall asleep, but mama strapped me on to that death trap which I absolutely hate.

I cried and screamed to get out and tried grabbing mama, but failed.
I fell asleep half the way to McDonald's.

On our way to papa's house I woke up and really wanted be carried by mama, "mama I wan uu" I said, " we're here baby I'll take you out in a second" mama said as we pulled up into the driveway of nana and papa's house.

————————————————————-

THV POV-

We pulled up to nana and papa's house, I was really excited to see papa as he promised to play cars with me, I hope he remembers his promise.

Papa came outside and hugged mama and welcomed us, papa was came towards me and picked me up, "Hi papa, you pomished carsh lasht time" but before papa could reply we heard mama screaming and papa let out a loud chuckle, "ooop, I guess your mother found her surprise" he said, " shupise?" I asked confused.

" yes kiddo you wanna meet your Aunty Misoo" he replied to my confused face.

————————————————————

.