5

Y/N POV-
I woke up early today as I had to got to work, I got out of bed making sure not to wake up the boys, I stood there just admiring their perfect little sleeping faces, I still couldn't believe they were mine now.

I slowly and quietly walked out and into my bathroom to do my morning routine and got dressed, I went down to make breakfast for myself and the boys, I made myself a cup of coffee when the door bell rang

"Hi mom, thank you soo much for babysitting them today, I'll look for a nanny soon, oh and what's that in your hand?" I greeted her, thanked her and asked her.

"Hi sweety, your welcome, anything for my daughter and my grandsons, and oh this? It's a package I found at your door step"
I took the package from her and said, " oh this is my lactation pill" I said as she made and ohhh face.

I gulped down a pill and continued making breakfast while my mom used the bathroom.

While I was cooking I felt a pair of hand grabbing my legs, when I turn back I see my baby TaeTae, "good morning baby" I say yo him, "mownin mama" that didn't sound like yesterday's Tae so I asked him "how old are we feeling today?" He replies with 2 fingers up.

He lifts his hands up indicating for me to pick him up, I put him on my hip and just then I hear a cry from upstairs.

I grab the bottles I made and run up with Tae on one hip, as soon as I got there I could see kookie sitting up with his messy curls in tear as he couldn't find me when he woke up.

I got onto the bed and sit in the middle and place both of them on my either sides and gave them their bottle, it's was a peaceful moment, I took the opportunity and asked, "kookie baby how old do you feel?" He pulls up 1 finger as I nod.

I caress their heads and kiss them one by one, soon my mother walked in and smiled at us, I pulled myself out of the bed as the boys' eyes followed me, " cmon let's get breakfast" I called them standing on the edge of the bed with my arms wide open.

They Trashed their poor bottle onto the floor and raced each other into my arms, Tae was fast enough to get to my arms which upset kookie but he didn't throw a fit.

My mom picked kookie up and all four of us walked to have breakfast, " mom I think you might have to feed them cuz I m getting late, I'm sorry" I said as I placed Tae into the high chair, my mother said, " it's fine honey, drive safe"

——————————

TAE POV-

"Whe mama go" I asked confused, "To work baby, mommy will be back by 1:30 alright?" I replied, "Mama don go peesh" I said tearing up and trying to get out of my high chair

When kookie saw me sobbing for mommy to not go he started crying too, he and I didn't want mommy to go, we wanted to cuddle with her all day.

It got frustrating cuz I couldn't get out of the high chair and the blurry and teary eyes made it harder, mommy came closer and gave me and kookie one last kiss and left before I could even reach out and grab her.

Right after she left nana lock the main door and let us out of our high chairs,we ran to the main fire and banged on it calling out for mommy and sobbing holding the door.

" aww come here my babies, will you let nana change you and feed you breakfast and then I promise I'll let open new toys and take you two out for ice cream.

I shook my head cuz I didn't need new toys or ice cream, I wanted mommy.

—————————

JJK POV-
I could see my older brother crying for mommy and asking her not to go, which made me cry thinking she was gonna leave us, I wanted her to take me with her.

As soon as she left we ran to the door and started sobbing, nana said she'll take us out for ice cream and let us open new toys, but I just wanted to be in mommy's arms right now.

—————————

Y/N POV-

It was already time for me to go home now, suddenly I felt my bra getting wet and i immediately new it was the lactation pill I took in the morning, and soon I felt a stinging pain in my breasts, and as per the instructions the it is supposed to hurt a little bit after I start producing the milk.

I got home and I saw my babies sitting and watching tv and my mother in the kitchen making lunch, they were so invested in the tv that they didn't see me walk in.

I went to greet my mom first, "wow they look like they haven't cried a few hours ago for me to not go, great way to keep them engaged",I said to my mother who chuckled at my statement, I then went to my boys to say hi, they jumped up and hugged me sooo tight, "hi my babies, did you behave for nana?" They nodded and looked at my mom clearly knowing that they gave her a hard time, I chuckled and walked to my room and they followed.

"Mommy has to change clothes honey, can you wait outside?" They shook their heads and let themselves into the room, they sat on the bed and played with their stuffy.

After I changed, I decided to try breast feeding, I sat in the bed and pulled kookie onto my lap and layed him down facing my chest, I pulled my t-shirt up and tugged on my bra which revealed my juicy leaky breasts, I pulled his mouth closer to my nipples and he immediately latched on like he had experience, while he was suckling Tae looked at my with his mouth open.

I pulled him on the other side and put his head on my lap and tugged on my bra on to the side, I pulled his mouth closer to my nipple and he latched on after tiny bit of hesitation.

I looked at kookie and smiled at him while he blushed at me and tried to hide his face into my boobs.

After 20 minutes of feeding them I got them to unlatch and sit up, they looked at me like they wanted more, " no more for now okay, you need to eat lunch now" I told them as they had a huge pout on their faces, ignoring those puppy eyes and poppy pouts we walked down.

"What took you guys soo long?" My mother asked, "I just breastfed them for the first time" I said smiling, "oh, great I'm happy for you, I'm sure these little things are gonna stick to you just for those, and they're gonna forget bout nana and papa" she said teasing them and pulling their cheeks as I chuckled and the boys looked at us dumbfounded.

I gave the boys a big hug and kissed them on their foreheads and said, "I love you two so much" "we vuv you too mama" they said in unison staring at my with their doe eyes.

—————————

.