•*Part 12*•

•*I keep wanting more and more
A warm dream of you*•

mikatsunoda

liked by landonorris, yukitsunoda0511 and more

mikatsunoda- I hope you guys didn't think it was over... My double single Escapism. and Flip A Switch. are out now! Stream on all platforms.

alexkang I FEAR YOU ATE DOWN ******* found crying after seeing this
user94 THESE ARE LITERALLY DISTRACKS AND I LOVE IT 😻
lunalee I heard first everyone maybe on accident but who knows 🤷‍♀️
user61 ISNT THIS THE DRESS SHE WORE IN MONACO?
  ~user80 I THINK IT IS, AND SHE LITERALLY LEFT WITH THEIR OLD FRIEND AN ITS LITERALLY ABOUT HIM
mayayoon THIS ATEEEW
landonorris this is heat 🔥🔥
  ~smoothsainz dry ass comment 💀
  ~islando stfu carlos
user97 if this isn't playing at the club then people are failing at their jobs

load more comments...

•*——————————*•

Mika anticipated the risk of releasing these songs, especially knowing Stephen's potential displeasure. Despite blocking his number, there were other ways for him to reach out. The small mention of Ryan in one of the lines felt too daring in hindsight, but her love for the songs outweighed the regret. They unveiled a side of her unseen by others, breaking away from the familiar cutesy image.

Sharing the songs with Luna, she sensed approval in Luna's nods and expressions of delight. Curiously, Mika found herself awaiting a message from Lando, unsure of the nature of her newfound liking for him—be it friendly or romantic. Not wanting to get into the complexity for now, she embraced the freedom of living in the moment, a stark contrast to the constant pressure she felt during her time with Stephen.

Eager to celebrate the release of her double single, Mika faced the challenge of not having any company in Japan except for Luna, who was not at home right now to celebrate. Despite a lifetime there, her lack of connections made her consider moving to Korea to be closer with friends and more musical opportunities.

As the evening unfolded at 9 pm, Mika found herself engrossed in a less-than-thrilling movie, a mere distraction from boredom. A ping from Instagram disrupted her thoughts, inducing a moment of stress, wondering if it was a message from Stephen.

•*——————————*•

Lando Norris
landonorris

landonorris
Hey, can you call rn?

mikatsunoda
Yeah!

•*——————————*•

Incoming Instagram call from landonorris!
Accept Decline

While her phone rang from Lando's call, Mika felt a bit uneasy; they'd never spoken on the phone before, and she hoped it wouldn't be awkward. Pushing aside her anxieties, she answered, "Hey Lando, what did you need?" Lando congratulated her on the new music, making Mika blush. "Thank you, Lando," she replied, relieved it wasn't a FaceTime call. Lando, surprised she wasn't celebrating, questioned, "Why aren't you out celebrating?" Mika explained, "Not many people I know in Japan, and Luna's practicing late." Lando sensed her sadness and offered, "If I were there, we'd be having a blast." Mika mentioned the British Grand Prix, and Lando insisted, "Come to McLaren as my congratulations gift." Mika, touched, agreed, and Lando added, "It's my home race; I want you there." Blushing, Mika accepted.

As they chatted, Mika had to end the call, saying, "It's getting late, Lando. Thanks for cheering me up. Have a good night." Lando, though sad, understood. "Have a nice night, Mika. See you in a couple of weeks!" Blushing, she hung up, excited for the weeks ahead.

•*——————————*•

moonlitmika

liked by yooniverse, lunaeclipse and more

moonlitmika- me after he texted me 'have a gn <3' BITCH ARE YOU TELLING ME TO GET NAKED anyways I'm going to the British Grand Prix 🔥😻

lunaeclipse your so down bad it's crazy
peacefulkang 100% telling you to STRIP
snowedinyuki girl wtf... and who are you going with
  ~moonlitmika Lando invited me 🤭 he said 'it's my home race I want you there'
  ~snowedinyuki of course he did
yooniverse HE SENT YOU A HEART AFTER THE MESSAGE OMG

•*——————————*•

guys I lowkey want to make a bada lee fic with maya 🤭 if you don't know who that is look her up you will be blessed
dont forget to vote ♥️