Namjoon X Army (Fluff) P.1

I went to work as always. The only thing that changed was the place that we would record BTS's acoustic concert.

I walked inside the studio and found Jennie there, my coworker. ''Morning sunshine.'' She said and I laughed.

''Morning to you too. What do we got today?'' I asked and she smiled. ''The guys are ready. They out on their clothes and their make up and are waiting for the time to pass so they can start the concert.'' She said. 

''Ugh! I gotta admit! I really like watching Namjoon's expressions and his voice oh god!'' I said quietly and watched as her face suddenly changed.

''Hey Jimin!'' She said and I turned around to see Jimin standing behind me. ''Why don't you go tell him that?'' He asked.

''You heard nothing!'' I said and let my coffee down. He talked with Jennie and I walked towards the room the guys were sitting.

I knocked the door and Jin opened. ''Hey guys good morning! How do you feel?'' I said. They all told me they are excited and I had a serious problem on looking into Namjoon's eyes.

He noticed this and walked up to me. ''Hold on you got something on your hair.'' He said and leaned towards my face.

HE IS SO CLOSE!!!!! ''Oh it was just my imagination.'' He said and pulled away a bit but not completely.

''Yeaaaahhh so you guys come out in 5 minutes ok? Bye!'' I said and run out of the room. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

I walked up to Jennie and Jimin and looked at them. ''Why is your face red?'' Jimin asked and I frowned.

''None of your business. Now go to the room and do what you gotta do. You guys will be live in 3 minutes.'' I said and he run to the room.

''What happened??'' Jennie asked. ''Namjoon was too close. TOO CLOSE! And I run away.'' I said making her laugh.

''You really did that?!'' She asked surprised. ''Let's start!'' The director said and we shut up. The guys walked out of the room and sat on their chairs. 

I gave them their earpieces so they could hear me when I talk to them. ''Start.'' I said and switched off my mic but what I didn't notice was that I switched it back on by mistake. 

The guys sang and somewhere around the middle of the concert, I decided to talk to Jennie. ''Ugh! Look at Namjoon! Why is he so hot and mesmerizing?! I can't help but fall in love with him! Why can't I be a bit lucky and date him?'' I said and sighed.

All of them turned their eyes on me and smirked. Namjoon looked at me.

I realized that my mic was on when I looked at the green light on it and looked at them embarrassed as hell

I turned it off and checked it before talking again. ''Omg this is...fuck!'' I said and turned away to hide my face. 

Jennie laughed and run as I run behind her trying to beat the shit out of her for laughing at me and saw the guys smile.

Namjoon had a devilish smile on his face and I tried to stay hidden behind the cameras and other stuff. 

I continued my work and as soon as they were done, I tried to leave quickly but it was in vein because he got me when I was about to get in my car.

''(Y/n)!''  He yelled. Shit! I turned around and smiled awkwardly. ''Hi.'' I said and looked away. ''S o, what you said before..'' He said and  I looked at him shocked.

''Would you like to go on a date?'' He asked. ''Huh? Are you..serious?'' I asked. ''Yeah why wouldn't I be?'' He asked.

''Um. Yeah sure?'' I said and looked at him still in shock. ''I already got your number so I will text you when I find out when I have a day off. See you.'' He said and turned away.

I stared at him shocked even after he turned away and shook my head. He must be trolling me right? There is no way Namjoon looked at ME!

That's it he was trolling me. I went home and made something to eat. I showered and watched my series.

Before I went to sleep, my phone buzzed. Namjoon's name was on the screen. He texted me! 

N: Hey, I hope you are still awake! I am free tomorrow and the day after that so we can go on our date one of these days or both.

Me: Um I have the day off tomorrow and about the next day , I will be working so we can meet after work if you'd like!

N:Sure! I will pick you up tomorrow morning at 11. Wear something really warm warm.

He said and I raised my eyebrow. 

Me:Okay. Goodnight!

N:Goodnight!

I smiled to myself and hit my feet on the bed, screaming! I am going on a date with Namjoon tomorrow!!!!

I grabbed two slices of cucumber and my mask and pyt it on my face. Ugh! I am so excited!

I took them off before I fell asleep. The next day I woke up early to get ready. Hmm he said wear something warm.

I put on these:

and left the house when he texted me that he is outside.

He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and noticed why he smiled. We are wearing the same colors and same kind of clothes.

"Oh! Seems like we both dressed up the same way." He said and I walked up to him .

"You said something warm." I said and he chuckled. He suddenly put his palms on both my cheeks and smiled at me.

"You look very beautiful." He said making my heart flutter. "Stop it Namjoon!" I said and tried to hide my face but he held my hands.

"Why? You are." He said and I felt the heat on my cheeks rising. He let me go and opened the car dor for me.