J Hope X Army (Smut)

I woke up and felt my head really heavy. Let me tell you what has happened in the few months and you will understand why I am constantly waking up with a terrible headache.

Me and Hoseok are  bffs since high school and just for the record I am in love with him. We were out for drinks last month to celebrate for my new position and we got drunk and had sex.

We decided that we would let it go and forget it but even though we act like nothing happened, sometimes we just feel ourselves seducing one another which is pretty dangerous.

I also haven't had my period this month and I don't wanna get nervous because if I am pregnant, it means me and Hoseok will be parents.

I don't know if he feels the same way about me so I am afraid to tell him. I decided to grab some tests and have them done tomorrow morning to be sure of the results.

I headed home after an exhausting day at work and saw that someone was already inside. I looked into my room and saw Hoseok sleeping on the huge teddy bear he had bought me on my birthday last year.

 I looked into my room and saw Hoseok sleeping on the huge teddy bear he had bought me on my birthday last year

I smiled to myself and walked up to him. I sat beside him and moved his bangs a little, admiring the view. He is seriously so dangerously handsome.

I want to kiss him so bad right now! I leaned in and lightly kissed his forehead. ''Ugh How can I not be in love with you when you are like this?'' I whispered before leaving and heading to the kitchen.

I made some chicken noodle soup and sat down to eat and then sat on my couch to watch my series. It was about 2 in the night that Hoseok walked up to the couch and sat beside me with a warm blanket, covering both of us and taking me into his arms.

He wrapped his arms toghtly around me and sighed. "Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked with a low voice due to him sleeping before coming here.

"You looked so comfy. I didn't wanna wake you." I said and smiled at him, turning ny head to look at him.

He turned to look at me and and kissed my forehead. What?! What is he doing?! My pulses went out of control for a bit and he pulled away touching his forehead on mine.

"Hoseok?" I called his name and he put his finger between our lips. We are almost kissing!

"Shhh.." he said shuting me up. "I got you a little gift and I want you to wear it for me." He said.

I could tell he is horny by the tone of his voice but.. what is happening right now?!

"Umm!" I started saying and my lips were sealed by his softly touching each other. I sat there shocked and gulped.

"Go wear it for me." He said. I have never seen Hoseok being this bossy before. What is happening right now?!

I can't wrap my mind around it. I nodded and stood up to go change.

Hobi's View

She is n love with me huh. I am glad. I waited for her to come back but she wouldn't come out.

"(Y/n)." I said and the door opened. She walked up to me hiding her body.

"Um! Hoseok why did you.." She started saying but I cut her off. "I wanted to see my girl wearing it." I said and she looked at me shocked.

"I can't get your scent out of my mind no matter how much I try or how I feel when I am inside you. I love how alluring you get when you are laid down on the bed looking at me from below me. I love how you wrapped your legs around me and how you pushed me deeper inside you." I said and walked up to her.

She was taking steps back as I walked towards her. "Hoseok!" She said as her back hit against the wall.

She was looking into my eyes with an expression that turns me on so bad. Her eyes were blurry and her body is shaking and I can also see her body shivering.

I put my hands against the wall leaning against her, putting my knee against her pussy and pressing on her clit.

"Mm!!" She moaned. "How did you feel when I was inside you? Did you like it?" I asked.

"I loved it." She said changing her voice. "The way your cock rubbed my walls whe you moved in and out. How you hit on my g spot and how you bit on my neck and kissed me. I loved how you touched me." She said making me lose it.

I crashed myblips on hers bitng on her bottom lip , making her gasp and thrusting my tongue inside her mouth.

"Ugh!!" She moaned. I am so horny for her that I can feel my cock dripping. I pulled my pants and boxers down and pulled away from the kiss.

"Suck me." I said and she bit her lip. She kneeled down and put my cock in her mouth making my body tremble.

I haven't been with a woman in a month so I hope I won't cum quickly. I couldn't get my mind off her.

Army's View

His cock is dripping. He waited for this huh? I sucked him taking in as much as I could and licked his balls, giving light kisses on his cock and softly bitting on his tip.

"F-Fuck baby girl." He said and grabbed my hand, leading me to the bed and throwing me on it.

He grabbed his flannel and tied my arms above my head, holding them in place and put his cock against my entrance.

"Hoseok. Don't tease just fuck me already!" I yelled and he pushed in, also placing his arm on my neck, choking me.

Fuck! He moved fast since the beginning, not letting me adjust and my eyes rolled back. "Shit!" He groaned and pushed deeper.

"Fuck I am gonna cum quickly. i have wanted this really bad!" He said thrusting in an inhuman speed.

"Ugh ugh!!" I screamed as he kept hitting my womb. Shit!!!! He pulled out and turned me around pushing my head against the seats and grabbing my hear.

He pushed in and started thrusting. Fuck this feels so good! I am cumming! "Hoseok I am gonna cum!" I yelled and he took his hand from my hair placing it on my ass.

His finger entered my ass as he thrusted hard inside me and he pushed his finger in and out.

"I am cumming inside you baby girl." He said making me cum right away. "FUCK I AM CUMMING! SHIT! YES! YES! YES!" I yelled as I had a really intense orgasm and my whole body trembled.

"Cumming!" He moaned and a long, loud groan followed as he released his cum inside my pussy.

Fuck I am gonna get..pregnant.. "You just released inside me." I said out of energy. "I am fine with that." He said, out of breath.

"(Y/n) be mine." He said and I smiled. "I am already yours."