V X Army (Fluff) P.1

I walked in the club with my friend wearing this:

We entered the club and found our friends who were already waiting for us at the bar

We entered the club and found our friends who were already waiting for us at the bar. ''Hey! We are here!'' We said and they all hugged us.

''I brought a friend today! You, especially, definitely know him!'' Dylan, my bff said. I looked at the others and they smirked.

'' I swear to god if he has brought me another potential boyfriend, I am gonna snap!'' I yelled and they all looked behind me.

I turned around and looked and saw Tae standing behind me. Tae. I gulped and we looked into each other's eyes.

I turned my eyes away and he sighed. We were bff's but he had a girlfriend back when we still talked. She was cheating on him and I told him that because I didn't want her to hurt him.

I was in love with him too. I was stupid for not keeping proof of what I was saying and she had the upper hand on this so Tae believed her instead of me.

It was awkward even after a few hours my mood didn't seem to change. I wanted to cry. It hurts! I grabbed my bag and made my way out letting out all the tears I have been holding in.

I walked with my head held down and the tears run uncontrollably. Why? I thought I was over him. I guess I still love him. I just hid my emotions in a place where I would not dare to reach.

I took a deep breath and broke down more than I already had. What I hadn't noticed is that Tae was following me.

I felt a hand turning me around and found Tae standing in front of me. ''Are you still crying because of what had happened?'' He asked.

I pulled my hand away from his grip and looked at the floor. ''I don't understand why you still remember that and cry.'' He said.

''Would you like to explain to me why? Make me understand?'' He asked making me angry. ''Make you understand why I am crying?'' I asked getting angrier.

''When that happened, when I came to you to tell you the truth I thought I would get through to you. I thought that I could protect the guy I was in love with but I was wrong. You didn't even give it any thought. I didn't exist for you. I was just another girl who liked you. It still hurt and it will always hurt.'' I said and bit my bottom lip.

''I didn't know you had feelings for me. I did it back then because you didn't show me proof and she also talked to me out of believing you and she was so believable that I had to have someone follow her to see if it's true.'' He said.

''You stopped talking to me, I never got to see your face again! Do you know how much pain all this caused me?! It cost me a lot! Loving you cost me a whole fucking lot!'' I yelled and cried again.

''Do you still love me?'' He asked and I looked at him in disbelief. ''Just tell me if you still love me!'' He yelled and looked into my eyes.

''Do you like watching me suffer?! Do you like breaking my heart?!'' I yelled back at him but I didn't expect him to grab me and hug me tight.

He patted my head with one hand and had his other hand wrapped around me. I stopped breathing for a moment. 

What is happening?! Why is he hugging me?! Why?! ''I am in love with you (Y/n). I can finally say it.'' He said making me break down again. ''I am sorry.'' He added.

''I hate you.'' I said and he held me tighter. ''Hate me. I know how you feel about me. I love you too.'' He said and I hit his back as I cried.

I cried my eyes out as he still had his arms around me not letting me go. I noticed that his chest wasn't moving normally and proceeded to pull away but he didn't let me.

He is crying too?! ''Tae..'' I said and buried my face in his chest. His scent. I haven't smelled his scent in years. He has changed. The way he talks and the way he moves. The way he looks. 

He has become a man. We are no longer teenagers. I stopped and waited for him to get everything out of his chest.

Tae. Was he hurting too? Of course he was but I didn't see it. He pulled away after a bit and looked at me.

I have never seen Tae cry this much and his eyes are so red. I moved my hands and covered them with my jacket, wiping his face and eyes.

He smiled weakly and wiped my eyes. ''Do you feel better?'' He asked concerned. ''I don't know. Exhausted'' I said and he nodded.

''Do you want to walk for a bit?'' He asked me and I nodded. I don't want him to go just yet. I wanna stay with him.

''Tae.'' I said and grabbed his hand holding it tightly. We walked for a few minutes and he started talking to break the ice.

''Ugh! I feel better now.'' He said. ''Walking  with you, holding your hand like this, telling you that I love you too, were things that I thought I would never get to do.''  He said and looked at me.

He stood in front of me and smiled at me. He kissed my forehead and we continued walking. He literally walked me home and he stood there watching me going inside.

''Tae!'' I said and he walked up to my porch. ''Yes?'' He asked and I hugged him. I wanna say I love him but I am too afraid to say it. The more I admit it, the more my feelings will grow.

He hugged me back and I pulled away. He pulled away to and I waved at him. He turned around to leave and I closed my eyes.

''I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG'' I yelled.