Yoongi X Army (Smut) P.2

Me and Yoongi have a connection I have never seen before. He showed me a lot of things in my stay here but what we didn't dare to think about was my leave.

Since I am leaving tomorrow, we agreed to meet at my hotel room and hang out. I don't wanna leave.

He will be here in half an hour. I am so nervous! I run around the room grabbing my things because I want it to be clean.

I also asked the maid to come and clean some more. There was a knock on the door and I opened to see both the maid and Yoongi standing there.

The only problem was that I hadn't changed. He came early.

I looked at him shocked and he stared at my body. "I won't need you in the end. He came early. I am sorry for bringing you all the way here." I said and bowed to her as she said that it's fine.

Yoongi came in and I closed the door but I suddenly saw his hands beside my head and a loud bang was heard in the room.

I gulped and turned around to look at Yoongi. "Yoongi we agreed that we won't do anything. I am leaving in two days." I said and he stared into my eyes.

"You open the door and you are wearing that. Do you expect me to stay inocent? I know you are leaving. Seeing you like this and wanting you like this for days is torturing me though." He said.

Yoongi's View

We agreed that we wouldn't do anything because she will leave and we don't wanna get attached but..

I can't do this. We are so made for each other that I don't wanna let her go.

I looked into her eyes and then down seeing all the skin I am dying to touch made me lose it.

I grabbed her jaw tightly and crashed my lips on hers pulling her in to a passionate kiss.

I moved my hand down to her throat making her gasp and held her a bit tighter. "Even if you are in Greece, your body still belongs to me. All of you belongs to me since now." I growled in her ear.

You are mine. I bit her jawline and run my fingers on her thigh. Her skin is so smooth.

My cock was begging to be inside her. She moaned and tried to pull my shirt off. I took it off and pulled my pants down, kicking off my shoes.

She helped me and I grabbed her kissing her again, bitting down on her bottom lip as we walked backwards and fell on the bed.

I like how she took the lead by climbing on top of me, sitting on me and I grabbed her top but she grabbed it quickly pulling it off.

I grabbed her sides pushing her down against my cock and she moaned. She grind on me making me gasp and want her more than I already wanted her before.

"Take it off." I groaned as her shorts started to get in the way. I want it off her. I grabbed it ripping it and I noticed that I also ripped her thong.

Fuck yes! She grabbed my neck and run her lips on my ear making me shiver and get harder.

"You think you are the only one wjo is dominant? I am a dom too baby." She said and bit on my earlobe making me gring against her.

I shivered and turned her around so she would be under me. "Let's see who is more dominant." I said and crashed my lips on hers, running my fingers on her skin and digging my nails in her skin.

She moaned and bit on my lip doing the same thing on my back and I could feel my skin burn whenever she touched.

I groaned and pulled my boxers down, pushing my cock inside her without warning.

"Mmm!!!" She moaned and wrapped her legs around me as I thrusted right away. I pulled away and saw that her eyes were filled with tears.

"Fuck it hurts but I like this!!" She said and dag her nails on my abs leaving marks everywhere.

I thrusted and pushed deeper and deeper in her every time. "You are so sexy. You make my cock so hard." I groaned and grabbed both oh her legs hugging them and pushing her up a bit so I could thrust harder.

"FUCK OMG!" She screamed and her eyes rolled back. After a few thrusts she pushed her legs open and pulled away.

She grabbed my neck and pushed me back against the bed getting on top of me and pushing my cock inside her making me groan.

Shit! I also grabbed her neck and thrusted my legs up meeting her movements. Fuck I can feel her womb!

Shit! "Fuck Yoongi you are going so deep! It's so good!" She yelled but it was muffled by my grip on her neck.

I grabbed her hand that was holding my neck and twisted it behind her back as she fell on me and thrusted fast, pushing her lower back down.

"Shit! Shit! SHIT!" She groaned and I moved and laid her on the bed as still held her neck.

She moved her hand holding my wrist and held my neck with the other. "Fuck baby you make me wanna cum!" I groaned and her eyes rolled backwards as her walls closed tightly around my cock.

"Did you just cum? DID I FUCKING TELL YOU TO CUM?!" I yelled and thrusted harder.

Fuck I am cumming! " Where do you want me baby? Inside that little wet pussy?!" I groaned and she bit her lip.

"Yes! Yes yes! Give it to me! Cum inside my wet pussy! It's all yours! FUCK ME!" She screamed making me cum!

"Ughh!! Shit!!!" I moaned and gave a few weak thrust before laying on her. We both fought to take a breath and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You are moving here." I said. "We' ll see how it goes. If you are a good boy!" She said and I chuckled.

I adore her.