J-Hope X Army (Fluff) P.1

So my mom and dad talked to me about marrying his best friends son. A son I had never seen in my life until now.

Our families will have a huge benefit if me and the guy get married so you can say it's a typical arranged marriege.

So here I am on a boat with Hoseok. That's his name and omg! He is so freaking hot!

I tried not to drool over him and smiled. "So you like singing?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." He said and I sighed. I am trying to talk to him but his answers are always flat.

I let down the glass which was half full and sighed again. "Look. I know our parents arranged this and I know that it's not the best option but at least we could talk a bit. I didn't do anything to you. Also I know that you might have a relationship already so just say it straight out and I will back off." I said making him look into my eyes.

I stared back into his too and he sighed. " I  just don't like when my parents butt in my life. I am sorry for giving you a hard time." He said.

"It's not like that. I just want to have a normal convo and just let the time pass by pleasantly." I said and he nodded.

We started talking after that. We have a lot in common. We found ourselves getting absorbed in the convo and we laughed a lot.

I started shivering because it was getting cold and he put his coat around my shoulders making me blush.

He sat beside me and wrapped his arm around me, rubbing his hand on my arm to make me warmer.

He is a sweetheart but I feel like he is a bdsm guy when it comes to sex. Mhm! The boat turned around and we headed towards the shore.

"So we are almost there. I actually had a nice time with you today." He said quite surprised and I giggled.

"Well me too. I like how our date went." I said and he looked at me. "Well what would you say if I asked you out for a second date?" He asked and I nodded.

"I would love to." I said and he smiled. He drove me home and I waved at him. I got in the house and my parents were there waiting for me.

"So??!" My mom asked worried. "Well. He is a nice guy. I liked him so far." I said and my dad looked very relieved.

"I knew he is the best for you! It was acrually me who wanted you to meet him. I got to know him through work in our company and I said yes! Found him! I talked to him a few times and he seems legit." My mom said.

If dad had chosen him, this would have been a disaster. I smiled and nodded. "He is pretty sweet and he can hold a conversation once he gets interested in someone. I like him. Well.. I am off to bed. Got another date tomorrow!" I said happily and my mom asked questions while I walked to my room.

Next day

I went to the office fresh af and noticed that someon was in my office.

Hoseok's View

I heard the door opening and looked to see (Y/n) dressed up. Oh!

She had a button up shirt which was quite revealing making me shift in my seat.

She smiled, looking very surprised and greeted me. "Hey!! Good morning! What are you doing here?!" She said and opened her arms to hug me.

Fuck her breasts are showing. Fuck fuck fuck! I gulped and hugged her carefully but her shirt got stuck between the zipper of my shirt, literally unbuttoning one button from hers.

Oh shit! "Omg sorry! Please don't look!" She said trying to get it off but she couldn't. "Fuck I can't get it out! Shit.. okay you can look because I can't do it." She said blushing like crazy.

Girl! Shit.. I turned around and look down to see her breasts pushed against my chest and her sexy black bra made me gulp.

"Please stay still." I said after clearing my throat. I moved my fingers and they would  brush against her skin making her gasp and making it really hard for me to stay calm.

"Here." I said and got it off the zipper. I wrapped my arms around her and pushed her closer making her freak out.

"Hoseok?!" She said surprised and hearing her saying my name made me even hornier than I was.

"Don't say my name right now. Fuck that was a sexy morning. I got a lot of energy now." I said and she blushed even more.

"S-Stop looking at them!" She stuttered and I chuckled. "As soon as my fingers touched your skin, I got really hard. I just have a problem at stopping myself. Sorry." I said and she cleared her throat.

I looked into her eyes and as soon as she looked back at mine, I started leaning in. I took my hands off her but she still stayed there looking at my lips.

"So you won't pull away?" I asked making her realize that I had taken my hands away and she freaked out.

Fuck she is cute! "Y-Yeah I will." She said abd cleared her throat again. She pulled away buttoning up her shirt and I swear I could see her eyes looking at my hard on.

I smirked when I noticed that and bit my lip. Well I wouldn't say no to some office sex you know.

"I wanna warn you about something before we get to do anything." I said and her eyes met mine.

"What is it?" She asked. "I am a pretty horny guy. You know If I want you right now, I will get it right now. Your protests make me even hornier and I have pretty extreme kinks. Are you sure you are up for that?" I asked and watched as her whole face and ears turned red.

"W-Well. I can't say that I am against that. Your kinks I mean. Getting what you want right when you want when it comes to that even if we are in public, makes me feel more excited B-BUT not in very busy office hours." She said making me look at her shocked.

"Wait you imagined us fucking right here right now?!" I asked getting harder. "Hey! D-Don't tell me that you didn't!" She said making me laugh.

"I will let you off the hook for now."