CHAPTER - 9

Short update for festival 🎎

Vegas :- why do you ask what is my favourite food to mac ?

Pete :- cause I want to make it for you, you must be tired right , it was your first time .I know how it's feel to when is your first time, so I thought I will do that for you , do you not like it.

Vegas :- I finished it already obviously I liked it , if you give poison to as a food I will still like it. And die happily

Pete :-  don't talk about those things.i get scared

Vegas :- do you love me pete

Pete :- bodyguard are not allowed to love khun vegas. you know it very well what will happen when main family get to know about it , khun kinn will kill us both , khun no will burn down minor mansion if he finds out that we even talked , if he get to I take this vacation to spend time with you he will never let me out of major mansion you know that.then what will happen to khun Macau . Now minor family is not stable like how it's used to be before when khun gun was here .

Vegas :- so you don't believe me that I will make it alone by myself , we both can manage pete , we will do something together, figure it out. You , mac are enough for me.i don't anything more. Why are scared of kinn , he can't do nothing against us if you choose me. I don't want you to have any connection with that family , I know my father deserve it but they killed him .they killed him infront of my eyes pete , I saw him die infront of my eyes. I was standing there helpless can't do anything.pete I always waited for the day when my dad will love me , tell me that he is proud of me. But they didn't let me feel that satisfaction.that kinn cause of his stupidity it all started. I lost my dad pete I lost him.

Pete hugged vegas tightly continue to patting vegas back, it's ok you have khun Macau, you have to take care of him , he lost his dad too , think about him vegas , let's not do this, let it happen like going on.

Vegas :- how many days it have to be like this, you choose after going back to major mantion.i want answer from you. Next time when you come here to meet me. You will come here for forever, you are not going back there,or you don't have come here again , I will stay like this broken alone . But I can't see you everyday leaving me for them. You choose pete main family or minor , whom you want your khun kinn or vegas.i will respect your decision, you choose what you want to choose, if you come back here again your vegas will be still waiting for you , vegas saying this to you today not khun vegas who is head of minor family , vegas who love you , who wants you to love him back too.

______________________________________

I don't know you guys are happy to know that or not but vegas dad died , how you will get to know in upcoming updates.

You all wanted vegaspete so here is your vegaspete

Next chapter will be from vegaspete past and kimmacau present life .

What do you think who will pete choose at last ??

And don't forget to vote, reply your thoughts and follow, you all can check out my other stories too