CHAPTER -13

Mac pov

What just happened why did p'kim come so close to me. He is probably sad after his breakup with chay but me I don't need to act like that , maybe it was brotherly gesture he just wanted to hug me , it's in my head ,I am the problem, I made it like that what you think tata I made a seen there right. I should not run away from there right, he must feel more sad  .

Tata do you think you ex owner deserve a sorry from your permanent owner.
I will say sorry to him tomorrow

Kim pov
What the fuck l did , I was about to kiss him , he is your cousin Kim , how can you do that . He was cleary uncomfortable, if he says this to vegas  , he will kill me , I don't care about that . But how i will meet my eyes with him. He was so excited to learn how to play that guitar what that name tata .
I will say sorry to him and pray in temple after it .

Next day both of them I mean kinmacau meet in cafeteria again.

Kim :- this for you mac ( Kim brought red roses for mac again). I want to say something

Mac:-  thank you p'kim but I want to say something first . sorry p'kim ,I am sorry p'kim I should not run away yesterday.

Kim:-why are you saying sorry,I am the one who say sorry,it's my fault should not have done that

Mac:- don't say sorry it's my fault, I will come from tomorrow again ,Not today I have work today

Kim :- are you going to spend your valentine day with your girlfriend or boyfriend that you can't come to today

Tell me you are jealous without telling me you are jealous Kim

Mac:- no p'kim tomorrow I have exam I will study whole night for it .I don't have special anyone in my life.

Kim:- it's ok , call me if you want any help in study if it also late night, I will help you.

Mac:- thank you p'kim.

Kim :- happy valentine mac.

Mac why he is wishing valentine to me .

Mac :- happy valentine p'kim I should go now.

Kim pov
I am supposed to say sorry to him but what I did , I asked him did he have any lover , wish him valentine. When he comes infront of my eyes I forgot what I suppose to do , I say rubbish when I opened my mouth infront of him.

chay saw his ex and bestfriend taking to eachother again, before he never saw them talk to eachother but nowdays they are always around eachother .and why mac have red roses in his hands , he clearly saw Kim gave that to mac , why Kim gave mac that rosses in valentine's day . What is going on between them.

Mac come back home saw vegas and pete cuddling in the sofa tv is on.

Mac :- me too me too. I also want to cuddle p'pete.

Vegas :- can't you come little bit late today, I was enjoying my time with my baby , now I have to share him with you.

Pete :- come here Macau

Mac :- did you just call me Macau not khun Macau. are you going to get married to my brother soon , did you except my brother proposal.

Vegas :- I hope so that he except my proposal after a week, then I will marry him whether he wants, he has time to think about it one week.

Mac :- don't worry I know p'pete going to say yes . I will have brother in law soon.

Vegas :- you will become uncle soon too if you leave the room as alone.

Mac :- you started again hai ,bye I don't want to see bye p'pete

Vegas :- hey what's in your hand ,who gave you the rosses tell me mac.

Mac :- bye hia I will not tell you .
Mac run away with the rosses to talk with tata

______________________________________

Happy valentine everyone

Next chapter will be vegaspete , this one is focus on kinmacau

Don't forget to vote and comment

Do you miss Macau and his tata ??

I updated my other stories to if you have time, go read them