Prolouge

Daily times in 'Beacon Academy'. And I don't know what to put here so I'm going straight to the point.

'In dorms: RWBY's dorm'

Ruby: ... Ughh...!!!

Yang: Hey Ruby! What's wrong? This isn't like you at all, are you trying to finish a homework but couldn't able to finish it~?

Ruby: Yang... that's not it, I just wondering if there is another world from the outside of four nation of kingdoms.

Weiss: Another world? Heh, that's a funny thing comes from you. Leave it Ruby, we can't even try time traveling to the past or future. So what's the point trying to go to another world?

Blake: Actually, Weiss got the point. But I'm also on Ruby's side so there might be a chance there is also another world but right now to us, it's still a theory.

Ruby: -_- ... Thanks for joining up, guys. But I'm not talking about some sort of alter dimensions, what I mean is there also another land on the side of Remnant? Another land that is not appeared in our map? An isolated land and never comunicate with us?

Yang: Oh.... I see my sister really curious with the side of Remnant.

Ruby: That's why after we finally graduated, we should sail out to the other side of the world! Together!

Weiss: Yeah but who's going to keep the food resources from getting ran out?

Ruby: Oh. Umm...

Yang: Haha! Well don't worry about it, Ruby. As long you didn't give up from that, we can try to sail together. Anywa- woah, what's that?

Blake: Hmm? A black cube?

Weiss: Ruby. Did you just brought that to our dorm?

Ruby: No, I didn't. But I'm sure is not that bad to keep this thing with us.

Yang: Wait, Ruby! Don't touch it!

Too late. Ruby has grabbed the cube which is has created a portal.

ZOOM!! insert funny portal sound here

Ruby: Whoops, My bad. Ehehe...

Weiss: Ruby! You-

Suddenly. The portal begins to suck the team into it with a strong pull.

AAAAHHHHH!!!

Leaving their dorm in silence. And moving onto the next dorm.

'JNPR's dorm'

Jaune: Uhh... did you guys hear a scream?

Pyrrha: Yeah, I think it's from RWBY.

Nora: Or must be the screams of Grimms!

Ren: Umm.. I would rather not to chase it.

Jaune: Haha.. I agree too, RWBY probably went into something that we don't have to get involved or worry it.

Jaune: And by the way, since when is this cube appeared out of nowhere?

The four confused by appeareance of the black cube, Pyrrha tries to observising it while Nora just poked it. And the cube created a portal then started to pulled team JNPR with a strong pull again.

And moving onto the Headmaster room with Ozpin, Glynda, Qrow, Ironwood and Winter.

They seem to be had a conversation on something, until Qrow noticed a black cube on top of Ozpin's desk.