The cute way you wake him up

T.O.P~ He was sleeping like an angel you smiled at him you went to go take a shower you got out he was asleep still you got dressed in shorts and got one of his shirts and laid back down on the bed. "Oppa time to wake up" you said and he moved. You left out a sigh. "Wake T.O.P" you said. He turned on his back. You put your head on his chest and singed beautiful hangover. He put his arm around your waist and hugged you. "Finally you wake up" you said as he sat up. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" he asked "Cause I saw it and and wanted to ware it" you said. You kissed him and went down to the kitchen.

           G-Dragon~ He took his shirt in the middle of night cause it was hot. You woke up and it was noon. "GD you need to wake it's noon" you said. "Babe wake up" you said as you started to shake him. "G wake up" you said as you jumped on the bed. he still slept. You stopped and looked at his tattoo. You kissed his tattoo. One eye opened up, you shock your head. "Is that the only way I can wake you up" you said. "You wake me up this way" he said as he crashed his lips against yours. 

       Taeyang~ You woke up and made food for Taeyang you went back to the bedroom and he was still asleep. "Youngbae" you said "Youngbae wake up" you said as you pulled the covers of of him and there he was topless, "Will you ever wear a shirt" you said. He turned to his back and you saw his  abs you got on the bed and kissed his abs leaving hickeys on them. You stopped when you heard them moan. You kissed his lips and he kissed you back. "Saranghae" you said. "I love you too" he said back.

                        Seungri~ He and the band got back last night from tour you been up for a few hours. You were on your phone looking at your twitter smiling at how many like you and weren't made that you were dating their panda bear. You looked at the 3pm. You walked to your bed room and Seungri was still sleeping. "Oppa wake up it's 3" you said. He didn't do anything. You shock your head at him. "What am I going to do with you" you said as you got on the bed. You kissed his head and he smiled. You kissed his nose and his smile got bigger. You finally kiss his lips and his eyes opened and kissed you back. He flipped you over so he was on top of you. Kissing you neck you let out a small moan. 

               Daesung~ You walked in to your room dressed in his shirt and underwear.  "D-Lite wake up" you said. "Uh" he said. You got your pillow and started to hit him with it. "D-Lite I said get up" I said. He got a pillow and you got hit by it it was hard enough for you to fall off the bed. "Oops jagi" he said. You stuck your tongue at him. And he smiled "You can't be mad at oppa" he said and you gave a glare. "Okay maybe you can" he said and you giggled.