A Big Bang member walks in on you and your BB boyfriend making out

T.O.P~ You two making out, he took off your shirt he started to kiss you neck. You thought you heard the door open but didn't pay attention to it. "Oh oppa" someone faked moaned. You put your shirt on and turned and saw GD fake moaning. You walked to him and glared at him "I'm gonna kill you if you don't get out" you said. "Fine noona" he said as walked out of the room. 

G-Dragon~   You wrapped your legs around GD's waist as your back hit the hall. GD started to kiss your neck, you let out a small moan. You started to kiss GD neck you left hickeys as he let out a loud moan. "Ah (Your name) me next?" Seungri said biting his lip. GD turn his head to glare at him. "Get the hell out Seungri" GD said, Seungri frowned and walked out of the room. "Babe he killed the mood" you wined. "I know maybe we can finish at your place" he said and you nodded.

  Seungri~ You two were in a hot make out session, he took off your shirt and then his. You started to kiss his abs. He pushed you to the couch as he unzipped your shorts. "Don't forget to use protection" Daesung yelled. Seungri got up and pushed Daesung out locking the door behind him. He walked back to you "Did that kill the mood?" he asked. You smiled and unzipped his jeans and pulled him closer to you.

Taeyang~ He pushed you against the wall you kissed his as he let out a small moan. You pulled off his shirt you left hickeys on his abs. He took off you shirt he ruffly kissed you as he started to take off your shorts. "Tisk Tisk (your name) what have you done to Youngbae" T.O.P said your cheeks turn red. "Get out" Taeyang said. T.O.P laughed and walked out.

Daesung~ You pushed him on the couch. He took off you shirt he took off your bra. He started to kiss you chest. You let out a moan and Daesung flipped you over so he was on top. He left hickeys on your tummy and your chest. "Hey Daesung GD needs you to...." Taeyang said as Daesung fell on you to cover your chest. Taeyang's eyes went to the floor he turn and left. "Poor Youngbae" you said as Daesung laughed.