When they get back from the military

T.O.P~ You walked up and down the rows of chairs waiting for Choi Seung Hyun your boyfriend who is a very famous k-pop idol and actor. Big Bang join the military for two years. You missed them all but it was very hard for you to be with out Choi. He sent you mail once a month. You saw that his plane laid you ran to the gate to wait for Choi but there was thousands of screaming girls wait for Big Bang. 'Great how will Choi know I'm here' you said to yourself. You looked up and saw people wearing military uniforms, you closed your eyes to calm down soon you'll been in Choi's arms. You felt someone touch your shoulder you opened your eyes and turned around and saw Choi behind you. "Oppa!" you yelled as you gave him a big hug. Choi picked you up and spun you around "Jagi I missed you so much I'll never leave you for that long again" he said as he put you down you stood on your tippy toes and gave him a big kissed. "I love you Choi" you said "I love you to y/n now lets go home" he said. You nodded and you two walked out and he drove you home. 

Taeyang~ You let out a small sigh again you didn't see Youngbae. He has been gone for two years to join the military. You felt warm tears fall from your eyes, you wiped your eyes. "Youngbae hurry up I miss you" you said quietly. You felt someone touch you shoulder "Oppa Jiyong don't do that you scared me" you said. "Sorry y/n" Jiyong said. "Oppa have you seen Youngbae" you asked. "Nope not yet have to go I promised Rynae that I'll get home as soon as I laid" he said as he walked away. You and your best friend Rynae are dating members of Big Bang. You held in your tears "Oppa hurry I miss you" you said. You saw a short yet buff guy walk pass you he was wearing sunglasses. "Youngbae" you said the guy turned to you and smiled and ran to you "Jagi your here" he said as he picked you up and kissed your forehead. 

Jiyong~ "Y/N do you see your boyfriend yet" your best friend said. "No not yet" you said. Your boyfriend is Jiyong also known as G-Dragon we went to join the military with his bands mates. Your best friend is going to take pictures cause she wanted you to remember everything and also she was a k-pop website. "Why are you worrying about my boyfriend when your dating Youngbae"  you said. "Well I see him now I'll see you a bit bye Y/N" your friend said. "Bye" you said. After 30 minutes you gave up and went to find a seat. You sat down and looked at the floor. "Hey jagi aren't you happy to see me" someone said, you looked up and saw Jiyong. "Oppa I missed you" you screamed. I stood up and gave him a big hug. "I missed you too" he said. 

Daesung~ You sat down at the cafe in the air port you were wearing your Doraemon shirt and hat you were also wearing sunglasses you dyed your hair to (Your favorite color). You were waiting for Daesung to meet you there. You wait for 30 minutes you we're getting a bit mad not at Daesung but at the pilot you wanted to see your oppa. "Ugh it's been two years can I please just see him" you said softly. "Sorry miss but I can sit here I'm waiting  for my girlfriend" he said. "Yeah sure I'm waiting for my boyfriend" you said. "Where did he go" the guy asked you. "The military with his band mates he has been gone for two years and I miss him a lot" you said. "Well I been gone from my girlfriend for two years too, hey your wearing Doraemon I love Doraemon" he said. "My boyfriend loves Doraemon he is the one who got me into it" you said. "You look so much like my girlfriend but she has brown hair" he said. "Well maybe I dyed do you like it oppa" you said. "Y/N" he said. You nodded "I knew it was you but I wanted to play around with you" you said. Daesung stood up and gave you a big hug. "Okay lets go home Doraemon is on" Daesung said. 

Seungri~ You tapped your feet as you waiting for your Panda it's been two years since you hugged him, kissed him, even talked to him. "Hey Y/N waiting for your Panda" Jiyong said. "Yeah where is he" you asked. "Being surrounded by girls" he said. I looked around and saw a group of screaming girls you knew that Seungri was in the middle, You slowly walked to the group you we're scared you hated large groups. You were pushed you fell to the ground You shook your head. You tried again you made it through and there was Seungri taking pictures and giving out hugs, you were a bit mad cause you thought that he would come find you first. You had an idea you walked up to him asking for a picture like a normal crazy fan would. "Sure anything for the pretty lady" he said. "Thank you Panda oppa" you said. He looked at you "Y/N" he said. He bowed to his fans saying that he had to leave, he got his stuff and took your hand and ran to your car. "Why are we running" you asked. "I haven't done anything with you in two years I got to make it up" he said and drove home.