When you watched Secret BigBang

Daesung~ You sat at the table laughing your ass off. Daesung walked up behind you. "Jagi what are you watching?" he asked. "Nothing D-Lite" you said as you were still laughing. He looked over your shoulder but you locked your phone. You smiled still laughing. "Smell I like the smell" you said he started to run around the house. "Smell with me oppa" you said as you ran after him. "Babe why did you have to watch that". 

T.O.P~ You were laughing as you were on your t.v. you had a smart t.v. and you were on the floor laughing as you rolled around the floor. T.O.P walked in and saw what you were watching. "Since you used my body" you said laughing. "(Your name) what are you doing". "To me, she is Beyoce and 2NE1, For a male, it be TOP of BigBang" you said.  He looked down at you. "are you not gonna do it properly.  You'll regret it if I do it properly" you giggled. "Babe would you please stop." he said. "But oppa you never do that with me and I am a really girl" you pouted. "Maybe I will" he said. "You kissed Seungri" you laughed, "Hey at least I kiss you" he said. "Don't do that with my face" you said last.

G-Dragon~ You were laughing as GD walked in. "You have a text, you have a text" you giggled.  "Oh (Your name) really your watching this." he said as you smiled. "I didn't know that you were such a girl" you said. "Babe it was just a parody" he said "And you kissed TOP" you said and laughed. "Maybe" he said "I'm just glad that we weren't dating" you said. "Okay now you get it" he said and carried you off to the bedroom. He kissed you neck leaving hickeys. You still couldn't stop laughing. 

Taeyang~ He walked in watching you watch Secret Garden. "I'm a guy" you said and turned to him. "(Your name) you are so weird" "Oppa you did look like a girl with a mustache" you said. He started to laugh with you. "No you look like a girl" he said and smiled at you.

Seungri~ "What can I do" you said and giggled. "Why are you watching this" he said. "Because oppa looks funny" you giggled. "Oppa doesn't think that he looks weird I think I look awesome" He said he picked you up and spun around. You kissed him and he laugh. "Oppa I love you" you said "I love you too" he said as he nibbled on your neck.