Reaction to Zutter: GD & T.O.P

G-Dragon~ You watched your laptop as your boyfriends and your best friend's new music Zutter was playing. You were confused about it for you it was weird "Oppa I don't understand what the hell are you two doing" you said as Jiyong sat beside you. "Well jagi I don't know" he said. You keep watching you smiled when you saw Jiyong and T.O.P sleeping "Aw oppa you two are so cute in this part" you said as you laid your head on his shoulder. You laughed when T.O.P slapped the pigs butt which made Jiyong laughed. After the video was done you closed your laptop. "Y/n how did you like it?" Jiyong asked. "Well...umm.....some parts were weird and some were awesome and cute but it was funny" you said. 

T.O.P~ You sat at your deck with Choi Seung Hyun by you he had you watch Zutter. Honestly you didn't want to watch it you waited days to watch it because people had told you that it was pretty weird compared to other videos by them. But Choi said that if you didn't watch it that he would eat all the ice cream in the house while you were at work. You watched to lap top you thought GD's part was weird but when you got to Choi's part you thought it was normal for him. You laughed when he said bacon. "Y/n why are you laughing?" he asked. "You said bacon" you said. He laughed "Y/n you're very funny" he said. You thought some of the parts were cute and some different from the other songs of MADE but it was good. After the video you closed out youtube. "It was different" you said Choi laughed and smiled at you "So was I cute?" he asked. You nodded and left the room.