Snowman

Dear S

I don't know what to say so my only opinion is to write it to you.

Never in a million years would I have guessed that I'd be in this position right now writing this to you .

It started 3 months ago , the day I started looking at you differently...we always joked about each other and called each other husband and wife , I never saw as anything more then an amazing friend .

I always knew you loved someone else and she's exactly what you want and I've always been happy for you ....until that day I looked at you differently.

I wish I could tell you how much I adore you , your intelligence, your smile , your lanky posture and most importantly the man you will soon become .

You don't realize how amazing you are , I know you , I look for you and I smell your scent everywhere I go . You are a ghost that invades my thoughts and leaves me wondering ....what if

The girl you love , you've loved her for years and she is exactly your type , everything you could ever want in a woman and I envy her because she gets to know you in ways in which I could only imagine , she knows your thoughts and gets to lay in your arms in the lonely nights. She'll never know how much you truly love as she has broken your heart before and left you with tears on your pillow .

You deserve so much more , so much

And me ...I am nothing. I am nothing special as you are , I come with baggage...insecurities, possessiveness and jealousy. You have an amazing bright future before you filled with only good , a life with riches and love . I want you to know that your dear friend has fallen in love with you, in every way possible . I adore everything about you , it's the first time I'm admitting it to myself but I can't take it anymore , it hurts to much .

I envy everything she gets , that I don't. I envy how she gets to make you happy and most importantly how much you love her in ways which you will never love me . You will never be mine .

It's cruel and breaking me with every passing day . I will treasure every moment, every laugh , smile , argument and every sweet moment of you . I might never see you again after these months but I want you to know I'll pray for your success in every waking moment. I wish you every happiness life has to offer and may you get everything you ever desire.

I love you , I love you , I love you

Your friend.