Engraved

Dear S

Your dreams and your innocence are extremely rare and pure , it should never be tainted by our generation of youth. It would never be a burden to anyone that meets you , instead it is the most powerful and truthful thing on this earth, it needs to be treasured and treated as fragile as glass. It has brought extreme technicolor into my life and left me as sweetly as it entered my life. I wear your name engraved into my soul , as it is with me in the darkness and even in the brightest of day. I wear it with pride although it shatters me into a million pieces and leaves without knowing what the future holds . I wear it as a scar that would never fade nor fully heal after the many years that pass us by. As my past slowly fades away , I will forever be reminded of you wherever I go, in any place in this world ...You are there , You are everywhere...

The light that shines through my window at 4am . The smell of coffee in the early morning , the sound of the calming waves at the beach. The scent of mint on my toothbrush, taunting me and reminding me of you.

I wear your name like a tattoo engraved into my skin haunting me and reminding me of how much I love you.

Your Friend.