Chap 1.

You were walking in a big district, it was the night, the view was really beautiful, the view of the landscapes of Seoul, the city which is filled with lights. You were looking at your phone and answering some messages you received from your friends. You weren't looking at where you were walking and then someone bumped into you which make you fell on the floor. You looked up to say sorry but you instantly recognized who it was. Park Sunghoon, the person you hated the most and that hated you too because he kept being a jerk to you at school, not like bullying but he kept teasing you since you both met. He looked at you with a cold look and started talking to you while you were on the floor.

- "Watch where you're walking tomato head." he said before walking away and leaving you on the floor. Then you got up and take your phone, the screen was a little bit broken. You were so sure that he done this on purpose to make you fall. This idea made you a little bit angry but you just kept walking back home. But why did he called you tomato head ? Actually it is a story from when you were younger.

It was several years ago, maybe 2 or 3 years. And you walked through the cafeteria and took something to eat, it was pasta with a tomato sauce on it. Then Sunghoon made you fall with your plate of pasta and then, everything fell on you, your white top and face were covered with tomato. He was laughing with his friends and everyone started to laughing so you just ran out of the cafeteria. Since this moment he kept calling you "tomato head". In short, let's go back to what we were saying before this explanation.

You were walking home, it started raining a lot and you didn't had an umbrella so you just rushed to your house quickly because it was not really far away from you now. After you opened the door, totally wet by the rain you put your coat on a chair in the living room and go to your room and laid down in your bed, lost in your thoughts. "Why do we hate each other this badly?", "what did i do to him to make him hating me so much?", "Maybe he is just jealous, it's probably that." After some times of thinking your mom ask you to go downstairs to eat and right after you rushed to your room and fall asleep, you needed some rest because tomorrow was the first day of school.

TIME SKIP

It was the morning and you woke up as usually but this time earlier so you don't be late at school and have some time to prepare yourself. After half an hour you were dressed, in a blue baggy jeans and a cute white crop top with a long and black waistcoat but you also put your favorite shoes and cap. You done your hair, it was tied with two ponytails on each side with a rubans on both of your ponytails. You did your makeup too, it was really light because you don't need too much to be pretty. After you make yourself ready, you make your bag to go to school before going downstairs to take your breakfast. You put some books, notebooks and your pencilcase in your bag, without forgetting your practice outfit, and closed the bag before leaning downstairs. Both of your parents were already at work but your mom prepared your favorite breakfast and put it on the table. As you were eating, you saw a message from your friend (f/n=friend name). She was telling you that she will come to pick you up with her mother to go to school so you don't have to take the bus. So you respond that you will be outside in 10 minutes.

After several minutes, you were already outside waiting for her. It was warm and the sky was so blue, without any clouds with the wind which were really calm so you could hear the sound of the trees branches and the grass moving around you. It felt relaxing. You were sitting on the grass looking at the sky and breathing the fresh hair outside. Then a car leans closer to your house and you recognized the car of your friend's mom.

-"Hi y/n, it's been a long time since I saw you." Her mother said while you were sitting on the car and attached yourself with the car belt. So you turned to her and give her a big smile while saying hi to your friend too. "Yes it's been a pretty long time... Before the summer school break isn't it?" you responded while putting your bag at your feet. "Yes ! But it is always a pleasure to talk with you." Her mother said, you just reponded a "thank you" with a warm smile and look outside while you all headed to school. After 15 minutes we arrived to school so you and f/n are getting out of the car while mumbling "thank you for driving me to school " with a big smile on your face.

After you were both outside of the car you hugged each other, f/n was your best friend and the person you had the most confidence on. She knew everything about your life, like your exes, your family, your crushes and that since the first day of high school. As both of you were talking in front of the school gate because it was early, someone just pass by closer to you and f/n. It was the person you had a crush on. His name was Sim Jake, you never talked to him because he was a friend of Sunghoon so you never approached him more than 3 meters.

- "This year, you will be able to talk to him, you have to. it's like so important. if you want to get closer to him." f/n said while looking at you staring at Jake with eyes full of love. You liked him for 2 years now. "I knowwwwww but i am so stressed to be around him like.. I don't know... Plus, he friend with the person i hate the most so i will never be able to approach him." You said desesperately while your friend looked at you and giggles.

- "Heyyyy ! don't make fun of me! it's not funny i am so desesperateeeeeee" I said with a melancholic voice. "And you're such a drama queen too" f/n laugh at you. Then you heard the first ring resound in all the school so you and f/n went to see your classes but you weren't together so you both hugged each other while fake crying and then you see who is also in your class.. Sunghoon and.. Jake ! You jumped and smile at f/n, she immediately understood and hugged you while mumbling a "goodbye" and both went to class.