Chap 6.

You entered your class with o/f. You both were laughing because she kept teasing you about Sunghoon looking at f/n or you. You were hoping it was you, the person he was looking at. Then you realized what you just thought about and blushed and shake your head a bit to remove it from your mind.

The day passed by, it was pretty boring but you kept laughing with o/f. She was excited to know what was going to happen when you will go to your ice skating club, training for the championship with Sunghoon. She wanted you to explain everything that will happen at this lesson. She was a big shipper about Sunghoon and you, it made you laugh because you were so sure that nothing will happen, even tho he was starting to be nice to you so do you. You were wondering why does he decided to change after all that happened in the past, the way you were hating me each other and being like « rivals ». Then you arrived at your house and o/f waved at you before giving you a hug and went home too.

TIME SKIP

Some times passed by, you were getting ready to go at your ice skating lesson. You put the clothes your grandma gave you. and took your ice skates and put them in your bag before leaning downstairs and go to the rink to join your coach and Sunghoon.

After some times walking, you entered the building, it felt cold inside, you liked it. You like the cold air on your skin, it made you feel relaxed because it reminded you so many memories but also how much you love ice skating. You put your ice skates on and put your bag on the changing room and enter the ice rink. You immediately saw you roach talking with sunghoon. Seeing Sunghoon made you feel a little bit nervous, it felt really strange. Then the both of them saw you and your coach waved at you while Sunghoon look at you before checking you out without a smile and look back and the coach, you could see on his face a little smile, almost invisible when he turned his head to your coach, as if he didn't wanted you to see him smiling like that.

Then you approached them. « Hi. » You said a bit coldly.
« So, you will perform on the song [ Paradise by Coldplay ]. The music is really beautiful and really impactive, i think you two are perfect for this song. » He said confident and smiling at you two. »
« We should start now. » Sunghoon said before we enter the ice rink. The coach explained to you both what you'll have to do, there were a lot of moments where you will be close to each other. It made you a little bit stressed but you didn't make them notice it, you were concentrated on what you'll have to do. It was your dream and you wanted to achieve it, in the best way possible.

Then you both do what he wanted, there were some moves that were a bit difficult, you fell many times so did Sunghoon ! It was making you both laugh but you were starting to understand the moves the coach told you about. Few hours passed and it was time for you two to go home. Then you said goodbye to your coach and went to the changing room and put casual clothes and shoes before putting your ice skating outfit in your bag and get out of the changing room. Sunghoon went out at the same time. You leaned to the exit door and Sunghoon touched your shoulder to make you face him.

« I think we both need to be in contact, we should practice more and not only during lessons, it needs to be perfect. so here's my number. Don't call me too much or i'll block you, send me a message when you're back home so i could save your number. So then.. Goodbye. » He said coldly but with a little smile while giving you a piece of paper and go to the opposite way while smiling.
« Thank you. » you said coldly too but also with a smile and went back home.

______________________________________________

Sorry the chapter is maybe a bit shorter but i didn't had to much time to write ! I'll write tomorrow after school ! see y'a and take care!