𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 : 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🧟 ꒱

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🧟 ꒱

The following day, the survivors of the attack begin the grim task of cleaning up, burning the bodies of the walkers, and burying their fallen comrades. 

Daryl takes swings at the lifeless heads of the walkers with a pickaxe, while Glenn and T-Dog dispose of the bodies in a fire. 

Andrea remains by the side of her deceased sister, Amy.

Rick walks over to the group and inquires about Andrea's state. "She still won't move?" he asks. 

Lori responds, "She won't even talk to us. What do we do?"

 Shane, looking at Andrea, insists, "Can't just leave Amy like that. We need to deal with it the same as the others." 

Rick considers the situation, saying, "I'll tell her how it is." 

As Rick attempts to approach Andrea, she pulls a gun on him.

 "Andrea," Rick addresses her cautiously.

 Andrea, fixated on her sister, retorts, "I know how the safety works." 

Rick acknowledges her, saying, "All right. Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," and he backs off.

Daryl strides over to the group, pickaxe in hand, expressing his concern. 

"Y'all can't be serious. Let that girl hamstring us? The dead girl's a time bomb," he asserts. 

Alex gazes at him, asking, "What do you suggest?" Daryl looks at Alex and then at Andrea. 

"Take the shot. Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance," he suggests. 

Lori intervenes, "No. For God's sakes, let her be," and she takes a seat. 

Daryl scoffs, clearly frustrated, and walks away from the group.

As everyone went about their tasks, Jacqui's urgent announcement captured their attention. "A walker got him. A walker bit Jim." 

The group's focus shifted to Jim, and they hurriedly approached him. Jim tried to assure everyone, "I'm okay. I'm okay." 

Daryl, however, demanded evidence, growling at Jim, "Show it to us. Show it to us." 

Shane intervened, "Easy, Jim." 

Daryl insisted. "Grab him,"