Ep.2

Ep.2

"I woke up and grabbed my phone to check the time; it was 8 am, and I realized I overslept. Classes start at 9 am, and I'm running late. I rushed to get ready, skipping my necklace and tossing it into my coat's pocket.

While hurrying to catch the bus, I accidentally bumped into someone. Mesmerized by his beauty, my thoughts were interrupted when he smiled and said, 'I know I'm handsome, but I'm busy.' They quickly turned serious and walked away. Returning to reality, I noticed my necklace on the ground, broken from being stepped on. Frustrated, I exclaimed, 'Yaaaahhh! What a jerk!, not even bothering himself to apologize.'"

Time skipped

I reached the class and settled into my usual place beside my two friends, Seojin and Arin. I was catching my breath then Seojin spoke up..

Seojin : yaaa what's wrong why are you late ?
Seyeon : don't ask me, i overslept so i had to run but the most anoying thing is that a bastard stepped on my necklace and brook it .
Seojin : whattt ?! But how did he step on it ?
I was about to answer her but the teacher cut me by entering the class .

Lunch time :

Seojin : yaah go seyeon cheer up don't let a stupid mean guy spoil your mood, i know that this necklace is your mom's necklace and it's special and means a lot to you but don't be sad ammm

Arin : * while putting her arm around my shoulders and smiling * my uncle has jewelry store i'll give it to him to fix it okay *i nodded * okayyy greattt now smile *then i giggled at her cuteness

Seojin and arin : * at the same time * finallyyyyyyy

Arin : btw have you heard about the guy who transferred to our university ??!!
Seojin : aaaa right, i heard that he came from America .
Arin : students here said that he is so handsone and hot and our delegate told me that he will attend on the same classe as we omg i'm so excited for tomorrow

Seojin : reallyyyyy owaaa

Arin : seyeon-ahhh what do you think ? Aren't you excited about the new guy ?!
Seyeon : i don't care. Absolutely i have no interest on him * and continue eating my lunch *
Arin : *while hitting my arm* yaaaah do u still like that bastard lee hyun gyu !! It's time to move on him and to find some other new guy i dunno how do u still have feelings for him after what he have done to u
*i rubbed my arm *
Seyeon : i tried it before several times but it was useless no one of them was interesting no one of them was like i wanted so i just lost hope and stopped seeing new guys .
Arin : the problem wasn't them the problem is you . There are a lot of guys who want to date you but you always reject them without giving them a chance you're the one who doesn't want to forget about him ,you even still hope to see him .

Time skip

At the café (seyoen's work place )

Seyeon : wellc... youuu again !!
I heard the door of the café opening so i greeted them but i stopped in
The middle of my words when i saw the person i started getting angry

He was confused and he furrowed his eyebrows
Sun-ho : do we know each other ?! I don't think that i'm not sure
He titled his head and looked at my face for some seconds and then pointed at me with his index finger
Sun-ho : aaaa right you're the girl who bumped into me this morning. Woaaa was it that hard for you to forget me, you recognized me quickly .
* I was just looking at him with greed *

Sun-ho : * with a smirk on his face * what ? are you already falling for me that fast !!?

Seyeon : you really don't have manner * his smile disappeared and his cold serious face backed * you're talking like you did nothing. Instead of bragging apology for what you did * crossing my arm *