Chapter 1

"Major, come on!", Carter yells. The sound of staff weapons, surround them as Kawalasky returns fire.

"We gotta go back for the General!", Kawalsky yells back.

"I can't shut it down. I won't find this window again. We have to go now!", she shouts in desperation.

Kawalsky tosses a grenade down the corridor and runs towards her. Together, they touch the mirror and vanish, re-materializing in the storage room at Area 51. On the other side, Kawalsky's grenade explodes and the mirror goes dark. Kawalsky's looks around, and see what seems to be some type of storage facility.

"You sure this is the right one to go to? ", he asks.

"Anywhere's better than the alternative." Samantha stated with a sense of relief in her voice. She passes through a red laser, breaking the beam, and alarms suddenly sound.

"Guess we'll see about that". Kawalsky stated as armed soldiers quickly surrounded them.

"Drop your weapons! Do it now!" the solider shouted. Samantha places the mirror's remote on the floor along with her gun, and raises her hands, Kawalsky's follows.

"I'm Dr Samantha Carter from the SGA. This is Major Kawalsky. We need to speak to your commander." Samantha stressed as they led her away from the mirror.

She was petrified. Not knowing where the mirror had taken them. What reality was this? Were they friend or foe? How would they treat them? All the questions she had, would this world be safe for her, and what Jack left her with? She would soon find out.