~A memory~

"Sometimes we can't let go of memories, because they are constant reminders of a great story that we never expected to end..."

"MIERDA!"

Quackity said as he bumped in to someone in the hallway.

He looked up to see a tall fluffy haired brunette with colourful painted nails holding some books in his hands.

"Omg I am so sorry! I didn't see you there are you ok?"

Quackity tilted his head as the boy stretched out a hand for the other to take.

Who's that? He has to be a new kid I've never seen him around before..

"Oh um don't you speak English?"

The boy said looking at the other with a warm smile.

"No no no I certainly do I .. I was just zoned out sorry"

Quackity said snapping out of his trans and taking the boys hand.

"Are you.. new here? I've never seen you around"

Tha raven said looking at the overly excited boy.

Wondering how he had so much energy so early in the morning.

"Yes! I am, I just moved into town actually! Oh and my name's Karl !"

The boy said still holding onto Quackitys hand.

"Nice to meet you Karl, my na-"

Quackity said before getting interrupted.

"Quackity!"

Karl said smiling at the boy.

"W- wait how? How'd you know?"

Quackity said looking confused at how the taller knew his name.

"Oh! Your bracelet"

Karl said slightly turning Quackitys wrist showing the bracelet he was wearing simply saying Quackity.

"I just guessed that was your name since a lot of people tend to wear bracelets with their names on them!"

The brunette said letting go of the others hand as he noticed the boy holding his wrist looking carefully at the accessory on his hand.

It seemed almost like those movies where the character sees or touches and objects and a flash of memories wash through.

"Are you okay..?"

Karl said placing one of his hands on Quackitys shoulder looking down at him concerned.

Quackity flinched.

"Y-yeah I'm fine don't worry about it..I just remembered something from a long time ago"

The shorter said smiling warmly at the boy.

"Okey well I have to get to class or I'll be late! Oh and if you want we can sit at lunch together you seem like a really cool and nice person!"

Karl said running backwards to his next class while waving and smiling at Quackity.

"WATCH IT NEW KID!"

I heard a voice say while taking out my headphones and putting them in my locker.

"I-im s-sory I didn't mean to bump into to you"

I turned around to see a brunette boy with printed nails looking terrified.

"Listen here new kid if you ever get in my way again it's not gonna end good for you and just because you're cute doesn't mean I'll go easy on you"

"Quit it Sapnap"

I said looking at him as he rolled his eyes and left the boy alone.

"Hey u ok?"

I said looking at the frightened boy.

"Yeah I'm Okey just a bit shocked that's all"

He said smiling but it was one of those smile's that people put on when there not really okay.

"Hey don't worry about Sapnap he won't hurt you trust me and if he did plan on doing it he would have gotten over with it right here so yea you're kinda lucky if I'm honest, I've never seen him go this soft to someone"

I said thinking that it was actually kinda odd how he didn't just beat the shit out of the boy immediately.

Like he usually does.

"So you're new right?"

I asked him already knowing he was but just wanting to keep the conversation going.

"Yea I just moved in to town, my name is Karl by the way!"

He said putting out a hand for me to shake.

"Nice name Karl my name is-"

"..Wilbur..."

He said looking at my wrist curiously.

"Yeah.. that's right, How'd you kn-"

"The..bracelet.."

He said still looking at it like it was some sort of diamond or something.

"What about it?"

I said not understanding why a sophomore was acting so weird about a bracelet.

"...Quackity...?"

I heard him say in a whisper as I froze looking at my bracelet but not any bracelet that bracelet.

I quickly snapped back in reality and pulled down my sleeve covering the jewelry.

And looking at Karl.

"That was nothing okay you saw nothing"

I said turning around and rushing to my next class as I saw Karl stand where I left him all confused.

.............................................................................................

774 words

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter!