~She's back~

It was a Saturday night and Wilbur was laying in his bed scrolling through social media trying to distract himself from thinking about that day when Quackity hit him, he still had a little rush on the edge of his mouth but it was barely noticeable.

What came in to him? He thought considering that Quackity hitting someone was absurd and just not normal for him at all but then again he was kind of proud of the boy, but thoroughly disappointed in himself how could he even think of hitting the poor boy, yes he hated his guts but he was 2 years older than him and a lot more stronger so he knew better than to choose violence when it came to the younger.

Besides he swore to his life to never lay a finger on the boy when they were younger and he didn't plan on braking tha promise anytime soon.

"Wilbur what were you thinking! Hit him back!? God no are you crazy?!"

The boy rumbled getting off of his bed and pacing back and forward in his room that was surprisingly clean and tidy for once.

"What am I saying.. you are.."

The boy whispered to himself as he sat on the edge of his bed looking at a bottle of pills laying on the desk beside his bed.

He snatched them and threw them in the first drawer and then kicking the small desk out of anger while the door barged open.

"God what is this boy doing.."

A woman said laying some clothes on his study desk and sorting them out to place them in his wardrobe.

"What do you want mum! And have you heard this new cool thing called knocking!? What if I was changing!"

The boy said gesturing his hand to the door and then rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Stop this nonsense honey their is nothing on you tha I haven't seen before"

His mother said placing the clothes in the wardrobe and quickly turning back to look at her son.

"Did you take your pills?"

She asked raising a brow and looking at the out of place desk that was moved by the kick Wilbur gave it.

"Look who suddenly cares.."

The brunette said crossing his arms and looki at his mother with a straight face.

"Wilbur just because we argue doesn't mean I don't love you okey? So answer my question did you take them or not?"

The mother said slightly slapping the others cheek in a playful matter and then turning back to putting the clothes in place.

Wilbur was startled more of stunned and made a weird face, he didn't expect to hear that from his mother and why would he? They were always fighting for dumb reasons.

Fine maybe his mother wasn't so bad but she wasn't the best either.

So he nodded as way of saying yes and layed back in his bed groaning waiting for his mum to tell him to do a chore or something knowing that the woman had one last thing to tell him by the fact that she was still in the room.

"Get up and get ready Niki and her family are back and are coming over for dinner"

The woman said turning to look at her son who snapped forward and turned his gaze at her.

"N-NIKI LIKE THE NIKI! MY NIKI WHO MOVED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY! THE ONE THAT I KNOW SINCE DIAPERS!?"

Wilbur said jumping of his bed and quickly walking towards his mother getting in her way of cleaning the room, his mum smiled and nodded and before she knew it her son barged out of the room speed running down the stairs almost slipping and falling, making his way to the living room grabbing his coat in a hurry and quickly shouting a goodbye to his dad and brothers whom were sitting at the sofa watching some drama show on the telly.