✨|Chapter 21|✨

Akash

We reached the destination as the car stopped there. I came out of the car and went to the other side of the car and opened the door to help my doll to come out as she is looking Royal like a queen I extended my hand toward her and I am unable to take off my eyes from her. She just looked at me in a disgusted way and hold my hand. I know that what is going on in her mind but I cannot help now as its not the right time to reveal anything.

I tooked her to the venue where my friends are already there.

Hey what's up and why are you so late?Joy asked me.

I don't think I am late perhaps the party has just started. I said

Anyways what about you. I said

Nothing just life is going good. Joy said

This is Piyali my wife. Joy said looking at the girl standing beside him.

She smiled at me and I too.

Is she your wife? She asked me

Yes She is Trisha my wife. I said as she doesn't said anything and smiled at her.

Hey, what's going on? A voice came from behind.

We turned around and saw its Rahul along with a girl but is she his wife? Because I know that he is not even married.

Nothing yaar, but its nice that we have met after a long time. Joy said

Yes. I said

And that's why today will only enjoy. I said

She is Shreya my wife. Rahul said

But when did you get married? and you didn't even invite us. Joy said

Even I also don't know about this. I said

Its a long story, I will tell about it later.By the way, I am also meeting my sister-in-law for the first time. Rahul said

But you know her name right? I said

And yes now you will argue With us to defend you. Joy said in a teasing way.

Anyways we can see that later also. But for now, I think we should enjoy the party. I said

That's like my bro. Rahul said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We all enjoyed the party and have our dinner. Now its time for us to play some fun games as I am not interested in playing all this but now I can't back out as Everyone wants to play the game.

Ok we are decided that we will play truth and dare. I am moving the bottle in a circular way, to whom the bottle point, its their turn to choose truth or dare. Joy said

Ok. I said and he started moving the bottle in a circular way, the bottle points to Rahul.

Everyone looks at him.

Rahul its your turn now. Truth or dare. Joy said

Dare. He said

Ok then please hold your wife in a bridal style infront of us. Joy said

Rahul is now shocked and said, this is cheating. This is too much

As Rahul is very reluctant to do this dare.

You have chosen dare, so its your dare to do. Joy said

Without having any option, quickly Rahul hold Shreya in bridal style and all of them started hooting.

Its done for Rahul and Shreya.

Don't know, I am thinking that the bottle should not point us because at this stage, I cannot do or cannot say anything about her without her permission. Already she hates me too much for this and now I don't want to add more hate for me on her. I am waiting for the right time.

Again Joy moved the bottle in a circular way and luckily the bottle points to Joy.

Truth or dare. I asked him.

Dare. He said

Kiss your wife infront of us. Rahul said

Ok that's not a big deal for me. He said and kissed his wife infront of everyone.

I wish one day, I could do the same with my doll who is soo cute by baby.

In this way, we all enjoyed the party and this time the luck is not on my side.

Now the bottle points to us.

Truth or dare. Rahul asked me.

I am thinking and looking at her that how can I manage now.

Truth or dare where are you lost? Joy asked me while smiling.

Oh dare. I said

The way, you propose her before marriage, propose her now in that way. Joy said

Yes its a good idea. Rahul said

Now I am in a big trouble that what to do because I don't want to do this to her which makes her hate me even more.

So to avoid this, I said.

Was it necessary for me to do? Can't you change the dare? I said

No we can't as its a game so there is no cheating in game. Rahul said while smirking.

Without having option, I stand from the chair and bent infront of her extend my hand along with a Rose 🌹🌹🌹 and said "I LOVE YOU".

She didn't said anything just looking at me for  sometime with a teary eyes as I can feel her pain and went out of there without saying anything.

Another update
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Also check out my other works and follow me on my insta that is meghworks4.