𝓡𝔂𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓾𝓴𝓾𝓷𝓪...

Enjoy...

________________________________________________________

RING 
RING

...

...

...

"Hello, Sugisawa Hospital!"

"Oh uh, this is Itadori. I had uh, called earlier..."

...

"Yes..."

...

"Yeah..."

...

"I'm sorry to keep calling you but, how is my grandpa doing?"

...

...

...

Yuji sighs at his grandpa telling him to go to his club.

"Uh huh..."

...

...

"Yeah I heard. We'll come by tomorrow evening..."

Yuji then hangs up, remembering to keep his words in mind.

______________________________________________________________

The next day...

"You know I'm not into paranormal activity Yuji..."

"But come on Touya!"

 It was after school and Yuji and his cousin, Touya Itadori, were walking to the occult club, Yuji's preferred club. Touya's not entirely into paranormal activity, but he drops by once in a while to check on him. 

They eventually make it to their destination as Yuji opens the door, where Sasaki and Iguchi were hovering over a piece of paper with their fingers on a small coin. Touya stood back and just watched them from inside as he turned off the light before they could even ask him to.

...

"It's about time. Are we doing this, Sasaki-senpai, Iguchi-senpai?" Yuji asks his fellow clubmates. The two nod, knowing that they can't turn back from this.

...

"Sprits, Spirits, please tell us! Which creature is the student council president just barely weaker then!?"