𝓗𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴...

Welcome back to Sunshine. I honestly didn't know how this arc was going to go, even until the moment I posted the previous chapter, but I finally figured it out. I'm gonna make a short little chapter or two of an original little quest for Touya before joining the rest of the Shibuya cast... well, the ones who are alive as of Episode...13, because Touya's with Nanami, and I'm going to create a reason why Nanami doesn't have his coat that episode. Anyways, that's all.

Enjoy...

________________________________________________________

October 31st, 2018...

"Mechamaru huh?" 

"Sometimes, there are wolves in sheep's skin Itadori..."

The words of Nanami struck like thunder. 

"I see," Touya said.

"I guess this supervision assignment won't be easy. I pray for Nobara's safety."

Nanami holds his shoulder.

"She's with Nitta, Maki, and Naobito, so she's safe for now," Nanami says. Nanami then fixes his suit. 

"Anyways, I've gathered some information about that Pizzeria you asked for," Nanami says.

"You have!? That was quick!"

"You asked me over a month ago when you first heard of it," Nanami tells Touya.

"Oh yeah... I'm so forgetful..."

Nanami goes into his suit and hands him a file.

"His name was William Afton, Engineer, head of the Afton family, and Co-owner of Fazbear Entertainment back in America. It seems their business has moved over here to Japan."

"Is this bad?" 

"Look further," was all Nanami told Touya. Said sorcerer proceeded to get a good look at this... Weirdo...

He shivers with fear

He shivers with fear. This man... gives off a creepy and dark vibe to him.

"Our little task is to investigate this pizzeria for any signs of curses or curse users," Nanami says.

Touya nodded at Nanami as they finally made it to the now closed Pizzeria. It was so innocent and full of laughs and cheers during the day, but now, as of breaking into the place, it felt so dead and quiet. At least they have the decency to clean around the place. It sparkled in the empty void that was the pizzeria, as illuminating a way for the two to navigate through the place. 

"First thing we should do is check the storage room or back room. At least, that's what the movies tell me."

Nanami nods anyway.

"It's a start," he says. So that's what they did. 

They split up to find either the back room, storage room, or both. Touya had the task of finding the back room, which was no easy task. Even though his flames illuminated the way forward, the eerie sound effects could put any civilian on their knees shaking in fear, but he's a Jujustu Sorcerer. It's their job to encounter these horrors and combat them.