𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓚𝓾𝓰𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓲...

Enjoy...

__________________________________________________________

The next day...

"Why are there only four first years? Isn't that like, way too low?" Yuji asks.

The three first-year sorcerers were in the bustling city of Tokyo, specifically Harajuku, clothed in Jujustu uniform.

"Think about Yuji. Have you ever met someone that can see curses?" Megumi asked him. Yuji points at Touya, who was enjoying the comfort of this uniform.

...

"You talking about me?" 

"Besides your own cousin," Megumi told Yuji.

...

"Not one comes to mind," Yuji says.

"Thats how rare we Jujustu Sorcerers are," Megumi explains.

"So, this sorcerer is the fourth and final first-year?"

Megumi nods.

"Technically, but they applied way before you, so Yuji is technically the final one since he was accepted after you," Megumi explains.

"Ah..." 

After a moment, the three saw Gojo walk up to them.

"Sorry for the wait!"

He looks at Yuji and Touya and gets excited.

"I see your uniforms made it in time!"

"I can see why you guys wear these. Perfect for casual and combat," Touya commented happily. 

"That's exactly what it's for!" Gojo says.

"Why is mine different?" Yuji asks.

"First come, first serve," Gojo says.

"He custom made your outfit upon request," Megumi tells him, "He has a habit of doing that."

"Joker actually wanted a uniform like Megumi's, so I did what he asked," Gojo told Yuji. 

"Man..." Yuji said.

"Why are we here in Harajuku?" Touya asked Gojo.

"Because, it's what she asked for," Gojo said. 

"She?" Yuji asked.

"It's a female?" Megumi asked.

"Is she petite!?" 

...

...

...

"What?"

___________________________________________________________

The four male sorcerers were now looking at the third member of Team Gojo, a ginger-haired girl with huge honkers and a medium ass. She was pressing a scouter about a modeling gig as they stood across from those two, wearing glasses to blend in. 

"Do we need to talk to her?" Yuji asked, "She seems bratty."

"Bratty or not, she is a first-year," Megumi told him, "We need to get her."

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo exclaimed. The girl turns to the males, letting go of the scouter she collared. 

They walk with her as she puts her stuff in a locker. She stands up and looks at the males.