𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓼...

Welcome back to Sunshine. I just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm grateful for the audience I have now, and wish nothing but the same loyalty and patience you had with me. I know some creators eventually leave their books to rot, but I try to at least make more chapters. It has been a WHILE since I've updated this book. I'm re-reading it, and Sunshine needed a reboot if I'm going to post the previous chapter. So after I wrote up that chapter, I got to work re-writing the entire story of Sunshine. It's nothing too major, just some tweaks with the DDLC arc, and Joker's backstory making sense, things like that. Please re-read it and tell me what you think about these changes. 

With that, enjoy...

________________________________________________________

With Yuji...

"This is your end... Itadori Yuji..." Choso threatened as his Piercing Blood attack was charged and ready to shoot. Yuji slowly got up from the floor and observed his opponent. Yuji shuffled his foot slightly, but Choso had done the same.

'Shit...he got distance on me again,' Yuji thought. He narrows his eyes at Choso's hands.

'That beam of blood is too fast as well... I have a 50/50 chance to dodge it.'

Yuji shuffles his feet again.

'If my intuition is wrong and it hits my head...'

Yuji then started to sweat.

...

...

...

'Then I should at least...'

Yuji then jumps, Choso following his movement.

...

'Determine it when he fires it myself...'

...

____________________________________________________________________

With Touya...

...

PAT
PAT
PAT

Nanami came from behind Touya and stood beside him.

"Aw, are these your knights in shining armor?" the boy asked Nobara, who finally regained her senses.

...

"Joker..." Touya simply said.

Suddenly, Touya's hand was wrapped in pink Cursed Energy, like boxing tape.

"Touya! His technique!" Nobara tells him as the Cursed Energy finishes wrapping itself around his hand.

"It's something to do with luck!"