𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮...

Enjoy...

____________________________________________________________

"T-minus one minute until we begin."

Gojo and the rest of the seniors were in a location where they could watch their respective schools. 

"And now, words of encouragement from Ms. Iori Utahime," Gojo says, putting her in the spotlight. Utahime is caught off guard by this.

"Uh, Some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but um, let's help each other out whenever we can...or something..."

"Time's up!" Gojo says over the microphone.

"Hey! Gojo you fu--"

"Let the sister school exchange event..."

...

...

...

"BEGIN!"

When the Tokyo side heard Gojo's signal, they ran like hell through the forest. After a while, Yuji spoke.

"So uh, where do you think the boss curse is?" Yuji asked Panda.

"It was released somewhere in the center. I doubt it will sit still though," Panda tells him.

"At the designated times, we'll split into the Panda and Megumi squads for scouting."

Maki looks at Touya.

"We'll leave the rest to you and your cousin, and don't forget to use it only when necessary," she says. Touya nodded.

A moment later, they saw a spider curse. 

"That's small fry," Panda tells to the crew. Touya wound up a fireball, but Megumi's dog barked.

"Touya! Stop!" 

He dismissed his fireball as someone punched it away with bare strength. The figure turns to the crew, stopping them in their tracks.

"Great! The gang is all here!" they exclaim.

"Come at me all at once!"

Yuji and Touya nod before rushing our opponent together. Yuji helped Touya get in the air so he  can drop kick them. The rest of the group runs ahead.

"Scatter!"

This was all part of the plan, after all...

******

Flashback, before the event started...

"Todo will definitely come straight for us," Maki says, "Mai might follow behind and target me too."

"Todo is a monster. Worst case scenario is that he wipes all of us out, so we were planning on having one of us stay behind to challenge him. It was either Panda or Megumi but..."

Maki looks at Touya and Yuji.

"Touya, Yuji. We'll leave that task to you two."

"Understood."

Yuji just pointed at himself.

"We'd rather not lose anyone on the scouting teams," Maki says, "and you don't have to beat him. Just buy us as much time as you can."

"Touya, after you've bought enough time, you'll go with Nobara and I."

"Don't go burning yourself again when fighting him, okay...?" Nobara asked Touya, pouting.