Sick day Blues [Shiho Hinomori]

Regular au
Fluff
[ShihoxGn!Reader]
Dating

———

Y/N: your name

———

- -

Plot; Ah, winter. One of the most beautiful times of the year, it's nostalgic feeling as the snow falls down, the warmth held in your clothing whenever you are to go out too..

Unfortunately, there was always one downside to that particular joy, one nobody liked at all— never wished to get, never thought they'd have.

A fever hit you out of the blue, leaving you to mope in your bedroom whilst your lover; Shiho hinomori, has no idea how to take care of you.

——————

Shiho winced listening to you cough from the other room. She glanced over to her phone, taking a quick skim through directions, debating whether she should make her own or just buy canned soup.

It would be faster to make her own alone, yet the thought of having to prepare so many Ingredients wasn't ideal.

Why did she have to deal with this anyways? Wouldn't Shizuku or Honami be better at this for crying out loud? Even if you were partners, she was never good at taking care of people— in her eyes atleast. She had more of a tough persona rather than caring.

...Yet, just hearing your muffled sob from the kitchen room made her stomach twist.

It was plain obvious you weren't feeling well, originally you guys planned to hangout until you called in sick. Shiho still doesn't know why but, when she got your message she decided to pay a visit.

Thankfully your roommate opened the door for her, so you weren't forced to get up and waddle your way to the door, probably tripping on the couch or something.

When she took one glance at your cold figure she couldn't help but frown, muttering a 'be right back' to go to your kitchen.

Now here she was, trying to make you soup of some sort whilst having no idea how to do so. She may have cooked maybe once or twice, but soup was a whole nother level— maybe she should dial a friend.

As Shiho swiped to go to her contacts, she froze at the hearing of your voice when you called her name. She mumbled something Inaudible before leaving everything else behind to go check up on you.

The click of a doorknob turning caught your attention as you met eyes with your lover who tried to hide fairly well that she was concerned.

You on the other hand were a total wreck. Messy hair, tissues everywhere, multiple half empty/full glasses on your nightstand just sitting there, blanket wrapped around you like a burrito as you laid down with a throbbing headache— almost as if you were dead.

"Hi." Was all you could say; voice raspy from your sore throat, both of you wincing at the slight voice crack.

Shiho kept silent, instead deciding to dig down at the edge of the bed while staring at you. You didn't seem to care, not like you had the energy to do so anyways.