Share your thoughts with me [N25]

Requested!

Regular au
Sort of Hurt/Comfort
[N25xFemale!Reader]
Platonic
Friends

———

Y/N: your name
N/N: nickname

———

- -

Plot; In nightcord, you were always the 'cheerful one', the one who always seemed unbothered to the world, just beaming. You were the rainbow to the rain of n25.

But sometimes, a rainbow would like to be the rain, though they resent it, which leads to now. Your odd demeanor catching the attention of everyone around you.

Your friends try to confront you, and the more you acted indifferent, the more they would wonder what was going through your mind that second.

———————

5 times you acted off & resented it, 1 time you embraced it.

———————

1

You always had to put up a smile.

Whether you were at home, at school, online, even when you're just out to get groceries. There it was, that same smile you always had.

The smile that felt nowhere near real.

You leaned on your end bed frame, sat on the ground as you quietly wiped the tears dripping down your face. A low sigh escaped your lips. thankfully, outside of your room, the place was too lively for anybody to hear even the loudest of your selfish sob.

You hated it. Hated how overwhelming your own mind could be. nothing was wrong, you couldn't ask for more in this world. You had friends, a loving family, you made songs.

So why were you sat here? bawling your eyes out with no one else to sit by and comfort you, hold you in their arms the same way you held others in yours?

A pang in your chest made you wince, you felt it throb in the worst way possible. You were just being selfish.

You turned to your mirror, which you gazed at a somber reflection holding nothing but resentment and confusion.

You tried to smile, feeling as though every-time you did that you held a lie. Although you never understood why.

A faint call of your voice snapped you out of your sad mind, you wiped your face again, quickly grabbing a tissue to dry it whilst standing up from the cold hard floor.

"Coming!" You winced at the slight voice crack, thankfully no one in your family had noticed.

————

2

Kanade was always concerned for her friends, though she wouldn't say she wasn't surprised when she realized she was now concerned about you of all people.