Chapter 28

I don't own this story's characters. The only idea of the story is mine. Based on the original stories Naruto and Fairy Tails.

___________________________________________

3rd Person pov.

Natsu and the others rest for a while in their hotel room. After resting they decided to go to a place where the written test for Chunin Exam is going to be held.

Natsu: Hey guys, Ready?

Mira, Erza, Cana, Laxus and Gray (dejectedly): Yeah!!

Natsu: Oh gosh!! What's with the mood?

Cana: You didn't tell us that there will be even written exam.

Gray: And you know how much I hate studying because of Erza.

Well, Erza mostly teach Gray about history subject and she is quite strict about it. So Gray developed a little bit of fear towards study.

Erza: What did you say, Gray?

Gray (Panicked): No... Nothing!!!

Everyone sweatdrops at Gray's Reaction and giggles at his behaviour.

Mira: Even if We are good at studying, We don't know the history of your world.

Laxus: Yeah. How can We answer something that we didn't even know?

Erza, Cana, Mira and Gray also nodded at Laxus's statement.

Natsu: By Cheating!!

Erza, Cana, Mira, Laxus and Gray: What!!

Natsu: Kuruma lived in this world for hundreds of years. So she knows the full history of Elemental Nation. She will answer the question and I will link our mind with telepathy so even you can answer every question and no one can suspect anything cause they can't trace magic. They only can trace chakra which we didn't have. Simple.

Mira, Cana, Laxus and Gray (excitedly): That's an awesome Idea, Natsu.

Erza: But wouldn't it be wrong if we cheated in the Exam?

Zabuza: It's not. The real aim is of this exam is that students can cheat without noticed by anyone. This will show their information-gathering skill and stealth skills.

Erza: Really!!

Natsu: Yeah, Just think about it, Why do they need to know who their first Hokage in the battlefield of life and death?

Laxus: Well, It does make sense.

Mira: Yeah.

Natsu: If your doubts are clear then let's go.

Everyone nodded at left their room.

When they are about to leave the hotel, Someone touches the shoulder of Natsu from behind. Natsu looked behind and found out that there was a beautiful girl with green hair standing right behind him.

Natsu: Yes? Do you want something from me?

The Green Hair Girl: No, I just want to ask if you are really like me.

Mira, Erza and Cana: WHAT???

The Green Hair Girl suddenly realised what just she said and panickedly tried to explain herself.

The Green-haired Girl (Panickedly): No that way Like. I am just asking If you are similar to me.

Natsu smiled at her.

Natsu: Yeah, I am similar to you. I am Jinchuriki of Nine Tails, Kuruma. And You are Jinchuriki of Seven Tails, Chomei. Right?

The Green Hair Girl (excitedly): Yeah, Nice to meet you. My Name is Fuu. Can we become friends? cause, I don't have one.