Birthday Bliss

Teak never made a big deal about his birthday . He never thought he'd live to see the age he is and he surely never thought the life he has would ever be something he'd ever attain so that alone was enough for him. Lexy always made it a point to do something for him ever year  since they reconnected but this year she did it bigger than ever . She knew Teak was going to freak out after seeing all she did but she loved this man and would do ANYTHING to make sure he always knew .
*Ring*
"I'll get it." Lexy replied, going to pick up the room phone .
"Who would be calling the room phone?" Teak thought pulling the towel down to get dressed.
"Aww wow! What an inconvenience but yea we can do that." Lexy said to the person over the phone.
"Baby , we have to move rooms . Apparently there's some emergency maintenance they have to do on the floor with plumbing so they are asking us to switch rooms." Lexy said starting to grab things out of the drawers to put in the suitcases .
" Damn what the fuck ? That's ridiculous. I hate having to rush to do shit." Teak replied angrily as he helped her pack .
Lexy giggled knowing how agitated he gets about having to rush and do anything but she walked over to him and rubbed his shoulders in attempt to relax him.
"Honey, it's fine , relax . We will get our stuff , check into the other room and continue our night." Lexy replied, kissing him.

Right as they  were about to leave their was a knock at the door from the receptionist.
"I'll get the door." Teak said.
"Good evening sir , here's the key to your new room and again I'm sorry about any inconvenience this has caused you and your family."
"Thank you man," Teak replied grabbing the key cards and turning back to the room to grab the bags.
"Are you ready?" Teak asked Lexy .
"Yup, let's roll baby."
As they went to the elevator, Teak noticed the room was on the top floor .
"Damn did they upgrade us to a suite or something?" Teak said aloud as they rode the elevator.
"Hmm maybe." Lexy replied .
As they made it to the door Lexy couldn't help but smile .
As the door opened , Teak's eyes widened as he surveyed the room.
The suite was tastefully  decorated in birthday decor . Big black and red letters spelled "Happy Birthday Baby." There were numerous balloons that filled the room's floor.Candles lined the room's furniture. A table was decorated and a beautifully decorated cheesecake sat on it along with champagne. On the bed were rose petals that were shaped in a heart. The bed was lined with birthday gifts and a chair held the clothes they were going to wear tonight .
Teak turned around to look at Lexy.
"Surprise!" Lexy said with a huge smile.
"Baby—" was all he could get out before he started to tear up.
"Come here baby." Lexy said, embracing him.
" Just when I thought you couldn't outdo yourself. You prove me wrong . I swear I don't know what I did to deserve all this." Teak said between tears.
"Oh you know , just being you." Lexy replied playfully.
"Seriously though , why wouldn't you deserve this ? You're a great father, soon to be husband and businessman . You put us before yourself . You are basically any woman's dream but you're MINE. Now let's get dressed so we can enjoy the night .

Lexy set up a car service to come pick them up at the hotel to take them to the restaurant. She chose this beautiful restaurant in the French Quarter with balcony dining. Lexy wore a beautiful red form fitted dress with a slit up the side with a matching red stiletto . She got Teak a white button up with black slacks and a red bow tie and shoes to match . The driver offered to take a couple pics of them before they went inside which Lexy was grateful for. Teak still doesn't like pictures but he played along for Lexy . He had a feeling she was going to frame in later anyway. Outside the restaurant there was a lady selling roses . Teak walked over and purchased a dozen for Lexy and handed them to her . Even though this was his day, he still found a small way to make it about her .
"Aww thank you baby. You didn't have to . This is your day." Lexy said, taking the flowers .
"My day wouldn't be special without you." He said kissing her cheek.
"Let's go inside, a nigga hungry." Teak said, opening the door .
They were seated in a nice cozy corner on the balcony. It's usually hot this time of the year but because it was nighttime. There was a breeze that made it feel perfect.
After they filled up on wine and dinner . They both were tipsy, feeling each other up under the table .
"I'm ready for dessert." Teak said slyly.
"Well it's your day , get what you want."
"I don't think the menu has what I'm craving." He replied winking.
"Oh I see what time you on ! I'm with it but I gotta show you your last gift ."
" Last gift? This , all them gifts in the room , you? I don't need anything else baby."
"Nigga come on ." Lexy replied leaving the waitress a hefty tip.
Outside the restaurant was a car, all decked out with a huge red bow on it . Teak turned around to see Lexy with a huge smile on her face.
"I know this ain't for me?!" Teak asked, shocked.
"Well it sholl ain't for Trey even though I got him the kid version so he can match daddy fly."
Lexy bought him his dream car.  A BMW I8. She had it painted matte red with a black interior . She always saw him looking at them online and he even test drove one once . She knew he'd never buy it for himself because that's how selfless he was.
"How'd you know?" Teak asked.
"I love you . I study you . I pay attention." That's it ." Lexy said, handing him the box with the key in it .
A crowd gathered, some looking on , some with glossy eyes.
"I want that kind of love one day." A girl said.
"Let's go bae, we ain't in the best area." Lexy said walking toward the door .
Teak opened the door for her and climbed in on the other side.
"Where is that one park we passed?" Teak asked.
"I'll give you directions. Why do you wanna go there?" Lexy asked inquisitively.
"That's where I wanna go to have my dessert ."
"Ohhhh is that right? Well let's go before you change your mind!" Lexy responded excitedly.
Before going to the park , they stopped to get a daiquiri.
"Shit I might have to drive us home. Bae gettin turnt ." Lexy thought to herself .
They parked the car in a deserted area of the park under a tree.
"You ever did this?" Teak asked.
"Did what? Fuck a nigga at the park? Hell no!"
" Oh so I'm the first?"
"And LAST!." Lexy emphasized.
Teak leaned over to kiss her. The kiss alone had Lexy ready . She put her finger on his lip when he released her bottom lip
" No more talking. I'm ready to take this dick."
He leaned the car seat back as Lexy squeezed between the steering wheel and his legs. He was attempting to help her unzip his pants but she stopped him;
"Nah you lay back,let mama take control."
He put his hands up and let her go to work.
That dick had her mouth salivating from seeing the precum. She licked the tip and went to work. She was suckin him so good he could barely hold it together .
"Ooo shit it feels soo good baby. Suck daddy dick fuck !!" Teak moaned.
Lexy said nothing as she got up to get on top. She lifted her dress and slid her thong to the side. She pressed the button to open the sunroof. She thought he was bout to stop her but surprisingly he didn't . Thank God  cause that lil breeze felt good on her nipples as she rode him up and down . They both was moaning in union . Skin was slappin, sweat was drippin. Lexy was kissing and biting him all over and he was enjoying every second of it . He didn't want the shit to end but he couldn't hold anymore and released all inside of her .
"Ooo shit that felt good as fuck! I need a round two."
"Slow down nigga let's get back to hotel first. We have all night ." Lexy said switching sides with  him so she can drive .
Once at the hotel , Teak opened the rest of the gifts which included a gold Rolex watch , his favorite cologne, a pair of Jays and a spa day that they could go to together .
"Thank you so much baby. This was way too much . I have to top you for your birthday." Teak said.
"It's not a competition, this is just how I show my love. Now let's cut this cake ."
Lexy cut two big pieces of cake and they laid in bed together.
"How does the cake taste baby?"
"It's good , the icing is really good too." Teak said licking it off his finger.
"Here, try it."
He stuck his finger out but as Lexy went to lick it he circled her nipple and placed the lcning.
"I wanna taste you and the icning at the same time.
"Lexy laid back and let him explore her body . They stayed up half the night making love and spent the last couple hours sleeping before Trey came back to the room because they were leaving later that day .

Later that day , Trey came back to the room hyped up on candy .
"Now y'all wrong for letting him eat all this sugar." Lexy said shaking her head at Keyshawn.
"Listen we are the fun babysitters, we don't make the rules!" Woddy interrupted.
"Well thank you for watching him . We had a great time last night ."
"We can tell." Key and Woddy said as they scanned the room.
"Shut up. It was a nigga birthday! We owe you one though."
"Y'all sholl do !" Woddy said leaving the room."
"We'll see you at the airport." Keyshawn said.
Teak and Lexy spent the rest of the day packing .
Teak found a company he trusted to transport his "Sexy Lexy" back to Mississippi and they headed for the airport .
Trey was asleep in Teak's lap thinking about how good life was for him . He had a beautiful lady who'd do anything to make happy , a smart and handsome son and a thriving business . He couldn't ask for anything else.

*Bing*
Murda : sup niggah Happy Birthday , you gettin old . Watch out now . Listen I went by your house like you asked and it looked like somebody had graffitied the back door . It said "MINE" In big bold letters . Now you gotta know I wasn't gon let that shit go but I didn't wanna ruin your birthday so a nigguh got on his private eye First 48 shit . The writing looked like a bitch's handwriting so I asked around and found out it was that crazy girl Macy you told me bout . You sure you ain't hit this heaux cause why the hell is she so crazy about you ? I took some pictures and Cliff and I cleaned it off but you gotta do something about that girl. Now you can handle it your way or mine but you know how I do nigguh. Just let me know the move.

Teak: Nigguh you should've called me ! Fuck my birthday . This involves the safety of my family . I don't know what's wrong with her . Lexy already beat her ass. If I tell Lexy , she's gonna kill her , no bluff. I gotta think about my next move but I'll let you know . Thank you for cleaning that shit up .

Murda : Bet ! I'll see you when you touchdown.

As they boarded the plane all Teak could think about was how he was deal with this Macy issue . He never had anyone obsessed with him like this except for maybe Lexy but she ain't never do no shit like this. His main priority is the happiness and safety of his family .

"Baby you okay?" You look like something is on your mind .
It's a blessing and a curse that she can read him so well.
"Baby , we gotta talk." Teak said as he watched Lexy slide into the row by the window. He made sure to get the aisle cause he knew her ass was gonna lose it when he tells her this shit.