YRN MIGOS 2

Takeoff,

I'm sitting back watching Discovery Channel, smoking on that real shit backwood. We outchea airing at the Mansion. Oh Shit! I forgot to tell y'all about myself for the ones that's new. I'm Kirshnik Ball, Takeoff. That's all y'all needa know I'm not tryna spoil it.

Jose: I'm Jose Guapo .

We bust out laughing at this stupid nigga. He wasn't even suppose to say that.

Offset: CUT !

Quavo,

Now let's put shit in reality, I'm bout to introduce myself again to y'all dumb muthafucka's! Anyways I'm Quavious Marshall, yo bitch side nigga. Sike just playing but what's her number though?

Takeoff: -Qua get off the fucking air

Quavo: But it's my turn

Offset: Yea, to knock yo ass out.

Quavo: Let's go

I sat back not worrying about this nigga, so ima let him air his part.His corny ass.

Offset,

What's happening? I'm Offset, Kiari Cephus you already know. Y'all niggas can't fuck with QC. But I aint about to make my part long because the rest of Fam gotta introduce.
Bet !

Rich,

Bitch I'm Rich, Rich The muthafuckin' Kid ! I been in QC for..... about 8 years. I aint gon tell y'all my last name but ima tell y'all my first. Dimitri but just call me rich. You kno-

Tyra: OKAY?! Get the fuck off of the screen.

Tyra,

Just know that I'm the first girl to join QC! I'm basically the queen around the house,y'all hoes probably will call me a thot . But bitch I ain't I'm just in the Mansion with my blood. Oh and yea, I talk to Domingo. That's my babyyyy.

Domingo: Hell yea *kiss my cheek*

Now that's it we not introducing no more, because it to many of us. And they should've been in line before we aired. So peace,

Skippa: Bitch DEEZ NUTZ . Why we cant go?!

Tyra: Because ''DEEZ NUTZ'' dropped dead in yo mouth.

Domingo: You got nuts ?

Tyra: Hell no, what da fuck I look like.

Takeoff: A fucking fine-ugly elephant !

We bust out laughing and decided to go somewhere. We just went to Lennox deep asf, they already know #migogang taking over ATLANTA BABY! Fuck the Negativity, Fuck the Critics !

_________________

You wanna be a character?**Inbox me Now!!!**