Jealousy

???,

Hmmm, So this bitch Tyra wanna fuck with what's mines. I sat in my car across the street from the Mansion. Quavo was with me first not her! And she got more shit coming.Just because I lost my son, he wanna forget about me. I cranked my car back up and called my girl Aaleeyah.

Aaleeyah: Hello?

??: I think I wanna wait until we get this shit straight.

Aaleeyah: She got a baby too girl,

??: That make it even more fun

We hung up and I pulled off passing a girl pulling in there driveway.

Deyaisha,

I don't know who tf that bitch was just now, but she looked up to no good. I got out my car and knocked on the door and Offset answered it with no shirt on. He was sweating all down his abs, I looked at him and he just stracthed his neck.

Offset: Wassup

Deyaisha: Rich here

Offset: Ya he might be in Tyra room wit the baby

He moved to the side and I walked upstairs down the long ass hall, until I seen a door open. It was Rich holding a baby, he was so cute.

Rich: Oh Shit

I laughed and he gave me a hug, me and him really don't have a close relationship. Just because I stayed with my Mama and he stayed with his daddy.

Deyaisha: Who is this cutie?

Rich: This Mingo and Tyra baby

Deyaisha: Shiiiiit, they done made a trouble maker

Rich: Yup gon be just like his mama and daddy

Offset,

I was bumping my head to Slam Dunk. My little girl gon be hear in a while, I can't wait Bruh. It's just gon be exciting and shit. I played with my little dreadlocks when Tyra walked through my room door.

Tyra: Kiari

Offset: Wassup?

Tyra: Can I ask you something

Offset: Yeah

Tyra: Can you take me to my hair appointment tomorrow morning, at....8

Offset: 8 when?

Tyra: The morning

I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. She started whining and doing her puppy eyes, the shit been adorable.

Offset: Why you ain't ask Rich?

Tyra: Because he watching DJ

Offset: Jose...

She stayed quiet for awhile, then shrugged.

Tyra: I'll see

Tyra,

He is real wrong for that, I walked in Jose room he wasn't in there. Then I walked to the Game room, he was in there with Domingo smoking, I rolled my eyes.

Tyra: Jose?

Jose: Yes Baby?

Tyra: PLEASE don't call me that...and can you Take me to my appointment tomorrow?

Domingo: Where your car?

Tyra: Fuck You

Jose: Yeah I'll take you

He said it with a smirk at the end I just faked smiled and skipped out the room. My car is fucked up I think somebody did something to it, but oh well. ✌🏾️