Goin Down

Quavo,

I woke up to Tyra sitting at the foot of the bed.She was crying and had her head in her hands.I got up and went to her, she looked up.

Quavo: What's wrong?

Tyra: I can't get over that I just killed somebody who I didn't know.

Quavo: You gon be alright, just don't talk about it or her.

Tyra: That's all I can do .

Quavo: Us boys got you girl .

Tyra: Haaaa I know yall do

She smiled that's all I wanted to see, she ain't needa be feeling down forever. I got up and did my morning routines then put a shirt on. After that we walked downstairs and everybody been down there. Takeoff smirked at us and ate his food.

Offset: Goodmorning love birds

Quavo: Wassup

Tyra: Hey yall

They said wassup and Domingo came out the kitchen and stopped when he seen us. She moved closer and her grip got tighter.

Domingo: Oh so you taking the little hoe now?

I did my fake laugh like how I did on John Wick 😂.

Quavo: She ain't a hoe, and you betta check ya'self nigga

Tyra: Can we go somewhere else

Domingo: bye thot, and where my son?

Tyra: Minding his fucking buisness, and wondering why his daddy act so damn ignorant.

Domingo: Well let me see him please bro

Tyra: BYE

Takeoff,

Unc and Mingo look like they was about to fight. So I waited for something to Go down. Ain't shit happen so I went back to my room. We need a new crib like foreal. I turned the tv on and the News was on.

A picture of Diamond popped up , I turned it up.

News: A report has been sent out, for a missing young lady named Diamond Westbrook of Atlanta Georgia. She's been missing for the past 5 months last seen at the Premises of the rap trio Migos. For more information please ca-

I cut the tv off .Why tf did they put our names on Broadcast now everything gon be fucked up.

Offset,

Oh hell NO, I Can not get locked up again. If they find Diamond ass. I'm glad we threw her body in the river.It always gotta be the Atlanta news putting people name on the news. I cut the TV off and started thinking shit out.

Tyra,

Do yall think I'm wrong for going to Quavo? I mean the rest of them ain't care about what I did. I ain't see DJ in awhile so I got up to go get him. Of course Quavo was gon come because he overprotective, I grabbed the Bentley keys.

Quavo got in the car and I pulled off.

-

We pull up to Red and Durel's big ass house. I mean it's only two of them. We walked up to the door and knocked. They still ain't come so Quavo banged on the door.Durel swung the door open with his hands up.

Durel: Oh shit I thought y'all was 12

Quavo: Nah it ain't like that

They dap as I followed them in the house. Red came downstairs with crying DJ, she looked at Quavo then back at me. Oh Lordy here we go....

Red: Kitchen

I rolled my eyes and walked behind her into the kitchen.She set DJ down and fixed a bottle.

Red: Why is only Quavo here?

Tyra: Uh Ummm cause he wanted to help

Red: Bitch that's a lie, y'all talking ain't it.

I stayed quiet and stared off trying not to laugh at her look,

Tyra: OKAY yes we talk

Red: Girl you shoulda been talking to that one from the start!

She handed me the bottle and I went over to pick up DJ.

Tyra: He was thotting back then, plus I catched feelings for him. But Domingo was just different .

Red: Riiiight, but I know y'all gotta get going .

Tyra: Yea thank you for keeping him

Red: No problem

I got his stuff together and put him down. He made his way to Quavo, and he threw him in the air.

Quavo: Ight y'all

Durel: Hold it down Quavv

Tyra: Alright .

We walked to the car and strapped DJ and put his stuff in.My back is killing me right now.

Tyra: Quavo you driving

Quavo: Oooooh my gawd, Ight

This nigga gon put the seat all the way back,how can they see over the wheel?! 😂

Offset,

There was a knock at da door, and I opened it. Quavo was holding some bags, I scratch my head as he came in a Tyra followed him with DJ.

Offset: Where was he at?

She sat him down in the play pin and sat beside me.

Tyra: At Durel's house

Offset: Oh

I turned the Tv on and Love and Hip Hop Atlanta was playing.I kept watching it until my phone vibrated.

7:03pm | Kamari 🙊💦:

Guess what the gender turned out to be....

7:04pm | To Kamari 🙊💦:

A Boy💯

7:04pm | Kamari 🙊💦:

It's a girl ! 😋

7:06pm | To Kamari 🙊💦:

Finally ima have a daughter, just know I'll be there for you at all times, fr . She gon have everything she needs, and you. I Love u 😘

7:06pm | Kamari 🙊💦:

I love you too.❤️

I locked my phone and took a deep breath. I think I really meant the stuff I was saying.

Tyra: Yall cute

Offset: I think you and Quavo is too

Quavo: Ahh man, got me in my feelings.

Rich: Yall cute I guess

Jose: IS YOU MAD?

Quavo: Cause we walk around like the secret service.

Tyra: I like that song

Jose: Thank you I respect that

DJ: Daaaaadaa

We all looked over at him he was talking to Quavo. He smiled for some reason,

Quavo: I ain't yo dad little man

Domingo: I am

Tyra: Oh MY GAWD!